Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Updates On My Selling Blog & Early Work!


Happy Valentine's Day!!!
It's a cold one here...
Great to stay inside and stay warm...
Today is Hubby and my's 28th Anniversary! 
WOW!  28 years!  
There was times I thought if he was smart he would head for the hills...
BUT.. 
We have stuck with it... Thick and thin!
I love this man!!!

This picture was taken several years ago... 

Then, I have been busy... 
I have finally been creating...
I know there are many saying, FINALLY! LOL

So, my selling blog has a few new gals listed for 2015. 
All are OLM OOAK Original designs...
One can click on the doll picture on the upper right corner and that will take you to my selling blog... 
Also, on my selling blog  I listed some prim totes back in the fall.. 
I have 4 left and they are marked down if anyone is interested...

THEN... I will be up dating my early work page shortly...
The link for that is in the upper left hand corner, if you have a moment and would like to peek...
Email me with any questions or to adopt any of my creations. 
Have a wonderful day! 
folkart94@msn.com
OLM

8 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Happy anniversary!!! May you be blessed with many, many more.
Sweet pic of you and hubby.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you and hubby and many happy returns of this day.
Great picture of the " Love Birds" hope the weather is better where you live. It's terrible here.
Hugs Marg.

Theresa F said...

Congratulations on 28 years. That's awesome!

Primitive Stars said...

Anniversary wishes to you and Hubby. 28 years is great!!!!! Way to HO,Hugs Francine.

Primitive Stars said...

Oops, suppose to say Way to Go!!!!!!!!

Earlene L. said...

Happy Anniversary lovebirds!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Happy Anniversary to You & Yours!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Cute Pic!
& Adorable creations!!!
Blessings
Robin

obat herbal amandel kronis said...

great
beautiful doll


Obat Herbal Amandel Kronis