Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Santa's For Sale...


I have to say... Time,I am running out of it!  
This season is just getting away from me.  I have gotten nothing finished as I had hoped.. I have taken no pictures of decorating... 
I must admit.. I have a bit of bah humbug!
I better snap out of it.. Christmas is next week...
sigh....
Screwing up my knee set me back and I never got my mojo back since...oh well... 
BUT.... 
I have three of these handmade Santa's for sale.
I bought them off a Facebook for my shop. 
They were made in Ohio...
I have a few left over... 
So I am offering them here
Originally they were $47 ea...
asking $35 ea and travel fare...
email me with any questions or to adopt at
folkart94@msn.com
There are two of the standing Santa's and one in a pail..




I will try to be back before Christmas... If not, OLM is wishing everyone the most wonderful Christmas!!! OLM

5 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, I am so sorry about your knee. Hope you start feeling better!
Sure love the Santa's. Lecia

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Marie, oh I feel for you and your knee, mine has been aching. Hope you feel better. Love the Santa's, wonderful all of them. Christmas Blessings Francine.

Earlene L. said...

Morning Marie!
They are very sweet Santas and I hope you get some mojo back!!!
Merry Merry Christmas to you friend
((((Hugs)))
Earlene

The Rusty Thimble said...

Sweet Santas Merry Christmas to you and your family Marie

Brenda

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Oh Marie....you get more done when not feeling well then I do when well! Happiest of New Years to you my friend!
Kari