Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!!! Peek Of Christmas Too...

Happy 2015!!!  I am FOREVER hopeful that 2015 will be a better year!

I must admit the last couple years have their bumps... Too many bumps, hard bumps....

OLM, is a wee bit tired and so hoping for a less stressful year!
With all that pulls me these days, sadly blogging has gone so far on the back burner it doesn't seem right to even try... I don't think I read one post all December... SIGH...
Was there a December? LOL

I have to say since the fall, life has been a bit of a emotional roller coaster here... Highs... and cruddy lows...and yes, blessings that sometimes get lost in the mix....

BUT... as always OLM picks herself up and dust off the boots and presses forward..
Been fighting colds and sinus infections... just can't seem to shake them... that has not helped the mood one bit either.... 

Sadly, I took next to no pictures around the homestead of decorating...
Finally Christmas Eve I took a couple before the homestead filled up.... 
So come on it... 

I so hope everyone had a most WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!! And wishing everyone the best of New Years!!!
 All is calm, and clean... for a bit... LOL... If you have been following me for a bit... You know every year there is a wrapping paper fight after gifts are open... AND for months later I find paper balls... LOL
 I did host my 13 annual ornament exchange with some of my favorite gal pals earlier in December... Always a great time... Here is Sharon, Teri, and OLM... We met selling Longaberger Baskets oh so many. many years ago and have stay great friends... See Teri's laugh... OLM might, I say, might be grabbing her butt!  LOL
 Few primitive Christmas....
 My elf collection in my most wonderful old truck... NOW, I have to say I received one of the best surprises this month!  Oh how it brightened my day!!!  Kari from Meadowview Farm blog whom I have become friends with and have met at her wonderful Barn sales...She is such a dear!!!  Sent me pumpkin stems for creating next year... AND and another wonderful old child steel truck!!! Thank you Kari!!!  I don't have the words to say you made my day and touched OLM... BUT did I take a picture.. Nope.. bad OLM..

 This is the cookie decorating you get at our homestead when you leave the boys unattended... Steven is proud of his work... Then...
 He shared with Pappa... He seems to be enjoying it?!
 Joey torturing Steven... She much rather be opening gifts... 
 OLM with William, Joey, and Travis... This is really what Christmas is all about!
 Room full!
 Here a alliance was formed... Don't hit me with wrapping paper, I won't hit you and we will NAIL everyone.. And they did... Look at those laughs!
 Travis caught in the act!
 Roxie and Alex... Roxie is not to happy!  WHY...???  Look closely... do you see the wrapping paper ball that just landed in her gift as OLM was taking the picture... Timing is everything...
Knuckles says... put a fork in it!  I need my rest.  AND NO ONE touch my new gingerbread man toy!  See it under his paw? LOL
SO, there you have it... 
As for everyone it's a busy one... 
Now, it's time for the tree to come down... I don't ever do that before the Epiphany... but this year... down it's coming... fresh start... clean mind... and create!  Something I have done next to nothing of... 
BUT, I have 10 dolls sewn up and they need to come life... 
So back to work I go!
Happy 2015~ 
OLM 

8 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Happy New Year Marie, hope 2015. Is good to you...Christmas looked wonderful, love your tree. Blessings Francine.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Great Christmas! Happy New Year.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Cindi said...

Praying that your 2015 will be so much better and that we will get to see you more. Thanks for sharing your pictures, that is what Christmas is all about. Happy New Year!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Happiest of New Years to you dear Marie!
I am glad that the sweet little truck found its way to you.
You are a special person!
Kari

Prims By The Water said...

2015 New Year Blessings to you Marie and your family. I am already working on Valentine goodies for our store...gotta keep creating. Janice

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Happy New Year Marie! Your life sounds so busy, just like mine. I am guilty too of not doing enough blogging, but I am going to start again. Love all your pictures. Take care my friend.
~Janet

Penny said...

Happy New Year, OLM!! Enjoyed seeing a look into your Christmas.... and always enjoy reading your posts! Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy 2015!!

Allison said...

I'm behind on my blog reading and posted all December posts in one day. Ornament exchanges are fun! Wrapping paper ball fights sounds fun. Late Merry Christmas and Happy New year!