Tuesday, September 2, 2014

HELLO! I Am Here! Creating... Creating... Creating....

OH Crazy days!  I keep saying I am going to be better about blogging... Reading... writing... commenting... All of which I am still bad at... 
BUT!!!
I wanted to share what I have been working like a mad crazy pumpkin lady for...
Do you know about Harvest at the Mill?  In Holly Michigan?
WONDERFUL Prim show!
I was asked to join... and YES... I am going with just a few of my hand mades!
I am excited to FINALLY met Dawn from Holly Hill Primitives, Earlene with Primitive Passion Decorating.. and more!
So I have been dreaming of pumpkins and dolls... Next week I will be taking a much needed break AND  give my house a much needed cleaning... 
AND...
Maybe start decorating for fall... It's here... For me.. the most wonderful time of the year...
Except it attack of the killer mosquitoes outside right now..
But, I thought I would share a few creations I am taking with me to Holly!

I am hoping I will have a selling blog update with leftovers within the next couple of weeks too!

AND...
Well before I need to go back to finishing up my pumpkin quota for the night...
I got my fall/winter issue of PRIMS Magazine...
HEHEHEHEEHE....  Yes I am so excited honored and humbled always, that a few of my fall creations...
AKA... My Goofy Jacks are featured.


So... off I must go... I will be back soon, and as always, will try to be better... These last couple of weeks, I have barely come up for air... LOL... I am the crazy pumpkin lady.... But tonight I will work on 
Dammit Dolls... and get a few more things ready to go... Friday morning will come quick!!!
If you are going to Dawn's show, please stop by and say hi!!!
OLM

7 comments:

Earlene L. said...

Congrats Marie on the magazine!!!!
You deserve it.
See ya Friday and have a safe trip.
Hugs
Earlene

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, I know you will do wonderful at the prim show, wish I could attend. So awesome that you will be able to meet some fellow bloggers. Congratulations on being in Prims magazine again. Lecia

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Dang it Marie just wished I lived closer to get to shop and hang out with you and Earlene. I know y'all will the hit of the show. Congrats on the new Prim magazine so now guess I'll be making a trip to BAM to pick up the latest copy.
Donna

Prims By The Water said...

Great job on being featured in the magazine! Bob and I will be set up in the gym with our prims..and I will finally get to meet you. It is a fabulous show that Dawn puts on. We did it last Fall and this Spring. See you soon! Janice

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Now what makes you think you will have leftovers? LOL! I hope to make the trip and see your wonderful JOL's in person sounds like a wonderful show ~*~Lisa

ScarecrowCabin said...

Congrats on magazine publication. I've been so busy getting ready for show, haven't had time to blog either. Your going to love the show. See you there!
Kelly

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Woo and a Hoo! You are so amazingly talented! And I absolutely adore the black cat pumpkin!
Kari