Monday, September 8, 2014

Harvest At The Mill! 2014


I worked... stressed... planned... created... 
and it's over..
Harvest At The Mill was a wonderful time!
Great experience!  
OLM stepped out of her comfort zone... always a good thing!
Learned a lot... 
Yes, I would do it again...
Best of all.. I met so many wonderful blogging and Facebook friends!

So here is lots of pictures..
I did not edit them..
BUT...
LOTS of eye candy!
I could of bought more...BUT space in the car was at premium!
I will share what I did get later.. 
but grab a cup... and join the ride!
OLM
My booth...
I made some mistakes... Thought for sure my coverlets would cover to the floor...OOPS... Next year some extra covering needed....




Got to finally stop and visit Dawns wonderful shop in a great old building... Gift for the Queen was bought here... NO Queen you can't have it till Christmas! 





Earlene from Passion Primitive Decorating Blog!  Such a doll!
Earlene, Marie Faren and myself...
Dawn, OLM, and Christie, and Michelle, other wonderful prim vendors at dinner Friday night...
Eye Candy... 
Enjoy.... 





See the light on the little stool to the left.. It is a new design from Carriage House and OLM has it!!! Purchase #1....


Finally got to meet Janice from Prims By The Water  Blog!   




Janice and OLM...
Bobbie The Evening Stitcher and OLM... She was right next to me.  What a sweetheart!
Mr. Evening Stitcher and Mr. OLM
The adorable Marie Faren and OLM
Oh my who is coming through the door??  Could it be Janet from Old Crow Primitives????
Why yes it is!  Janet and OLM!!! Another sweetheart!!!
Dawn and OLM... Awesome prim show...so many wonderful goodies!!
I also met Lisa from Moonlit Stitch blog, such a  doll!!!  Completely forgot to take a picture...She drove 3 hours to come to the show and meet us all!
AND... I forgot... shame on me Lauren from Rugs and Pugs blog and she gifted me one of her wonderful spoon necklaces that says Olde lady Morgan!!! Love it!
thank you Lauren!  You are so sweet & thoughtful!
So there you have it... now it's time to clean and decorate to for fall..
Back later this week.  OLM is finally going to update her selling blog with a few Goofy Jacks ready for the fall season! 
OLM

9 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

SO FUN to meet and chat with you!!! Glad you had a good show.
Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. I did not take even one :( My bad!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

How wonderful that you got to meet and greet so many of our fellow blogging friends! Looks like you had a wonderful weekend all around!

Earlene L. said...

Marie it sure was a fun 2 days ans so happy we finally net!
Put my pumpkin stake in a crock and it is so prim cute!! Now I want to get the rest out this weekend.
((((Hugs))))
Earlene
ps.....great pics

Earlene L. said...

Marie it sure was a fun 2 days ans so happy we finally net!
Put my pumpkin stake in a crock and it is so prim cute!! Now I want to get the rest out this weekend.
((((Hugs))))
Earlene
ps.....great pics

Primlish ♥ said...

How great to meet everyone!! What a great time! Thanks for sharing all the prim goodness!!

Primitive Stars said...

Wow!!!!! Great pictures Marie and what a blast meeting blogging buddies. So nice to put a face to them. So many wonderful prim goodies, I sure want to go one time. Hugs Francine.

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

Marie..it was so great to meet you and all the bloggers! The dinner together was fun, despite the storm going on. The prim show was awesome! So many Prims in one place. Dick and Dawn really do a fabulous job putting on such a great venue! Lots of work for all you vendors too. It all looked amazing! You are all so talented! We had fun! Even bough a few goodies too. I haven't learned the trade off yet, you know....one in one out! :) I did but a few though. Your pics show me I must have missed a couple booths.. How does that happen? I LoVed it all. Janet is such a sweetie to take me along.
Hugs. Marg.

The Moonlit Stitch said...

What a great show! Oh the eye candy! ~*~Lisa

Prims By The Water said...

So glad to finally meet you and get your autograph, You are one talented lady! Hope to see you again at the next show. Janice