Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Meet BeBe! My Latest OLM Original Design

Oh Happy June!  
Where is the timing flying too???
It is moving to quickly...isn't it?
I have been slowly, painfully slow... that is
creating... I have many dolls in different 
stages of being created.  
They are begging to come to live... and there is just not enough hours in
the day it seems...
BUT... Here is 
BeBe!
I think she is a hoot! 
What about you?
She is a big gal... 
AND... YES,
 She is looking for a home...
 BeBe is about 26" long and her sweet face is about 9" wide... wild wool hair..
Her nose is a scrap of old feather bed ticking along with her arms and legs...
 Old buttons from my collection for her eyes..
Old sweet baby slip for her dress that I grungy up..
AND... do you remember to old block/beads with holes to make necklaces when we where kids?
Few old wood beads around her neck...
Here is a quick shot of her stubbly little feet hiding under her dress..
If you would be interested in adopting her or would like any additional details on her. Please email me at folkart94@msn.com
Kindly asking $65.50 and travel fare for BeBe. 
She is a OLM OOAK original design 

5 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Oh, she's fun!!!

Trace4J said...

I heart BeBe!!
Woolie Hugs

Primitive Stars said...

Love her Marie, you work prim magic with those hands of your, Hugs Francine.

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, BeBe is awsome, another one of your wonderful creations for sure. hugs, Lecia

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Oh Marie.....you are ever so talented!
Kari