Friday, April 18, 2014

I Added A Few Prims To My Selling Blog

Happy Friday!
First I want to wish everyone a wonderful Easter Holiday!!!

For awhile now I said I had a few "extras" of things that I purchased for my shop that I was going to add to my selling blog...
WELL...
I FINALLY did that!
With my shop space small... Sometimes I don't need so much... But sometimes things have minims that one has to purchase.... 
Anyways... 
Here is a tease of what I listed over on my selling blog...  


One can click on the bunny in the upper right hand corner, or here is the link http://primitivehand-didsbyolm.blogspot.com/2014/04/few-prim-goodies-for-consideration.html too.  If you have a moment and would like to peek. Please email me with any questions at folkart94@msn.com.
Have a great night! OLM

4 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, so glad your shop is doing well. Awesome finds, wishing you a beautiful Easter. Lecia

Earlene L. said...

You are having so much fun!!!
Happy Easter
Earlene

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Happiest of Easters to you dear Marie!
Kari

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Marie, I peeked and I want, Happy Easter Francine.