Thursday, April 10, 2014

Blogging Funk.........

I don't know what it is... BUT it's a funk... blogging funk that is... I need to snap out of it..???  
I don't feel like I have anything to share... 
nothing exciting...
I haven't been moving things around in the OLM homestead, playing...
But, Spring is trying to Spring, 
Be it slowly.....
The one thing right now that brings me joy is my little shop!
My own little piece of prim heaven! 
Place I can offer things I so love!
NOW, the most exciting thing is becoming a
1803 Candle dealer!
I am so excited to offer these candles in my shop!
Made right here in IL with American grow soy!
I know some soy candles on the market struggle to hold 
their fragrance throughout the candle..
These do NOT have that problem!
Always have been a big fan!!!
So Honored to offer them in my shop!!! 
YIPPEE!
The only thing I really have to share is more pictures of the shop!?
I hope you are not sick of them... 
Hubby helped me move things around..
I like with my space being small to keep things changing,
Keeping it fresh as possible...
Over the weekend I did buy a new display piece I was very excited to bring into the shop...
I took it in on Sunday, Left it in a corner of another area, until Monday, when the shops are closed.
I would make my mess then...
Hubby says should I mark it NFS?  Not for sale that is...
I didn't think it was needed...  
No one will ask and there is less then 2 hours till closing..
I was wrong... I was home 30 minutes when the call came would I sell it?
GRRR... I really don't want to...BUT... I tossed out a price, if they want it for that...
Well, I guess I would sell it...
YUP... It sold, now I am on the hunt for another piece...
but until then... 
I did this....






Thanks for popping in and sticking with me... I have been bad I admit... not even visiting... I will soon!  Promise! I have been wanting to update my selling blog with some extras from the shop... I should do that too...If you see anything that maybe you can't live without... let me know, I can see about shipping, if it's not to big. Happy Thursday! OLM

15 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Hi Marie,understand what you mean about blogging.I feel the same way,it seems by the time I do the necessary things that I have no energy and nothing exciting to blog .LOL! Never tried the candles before but I will be on the look out for them now.Congrats on your shop it is delightful.Blessings,Jen

BumbleBeeLane said...

I think we all go through the blog funk. So glad you are enjoying your lil shop. I know I enjoy hunting and selling. Your displays would definately draw me in..smile.. Amy

A Primitive Homestead said...

Well your post is exciting to me. The news of adding the candles to your shop is great. I liked seeing what your shop is like. I juust live to far to visit in person. Your sell of the display piece is another reason to go on adventutre and look for another

Earlene L. said...

Oh Marie silly girl...we all get into a blogging funk.
Your shop is cute as can be and I also love the 1803 candles. It's all I really burn. Once in awhile I try new ones but keep going back to 1803.
Happy Spring!!!!
Earlene

bettyj said...

Oh I understand about the blogging slump. I committed to this AtoZ but think I will stop it. I am not doing things that people want to read about. You go to blogger dashboard and you have over 150 hits or even more, and 4-6 comments. It is almost like who is reading and why am I trying. I am struggling with whether I want to quit blogging or not. Love the shop pix and I always said, as empty booth was a happy booth,(once in a while)

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, I have had the blogging funk too, I think we all do. I love 1803 candles, they are my favorite candles! I usually get one whenever I go to Pa. you will have to let me know your favorite scents. Your shop is awesome, you can bet if I lived there I would be a frequent customer. Happy Spring, hugs, Lecia

Prims By The Water said...

We always put NFS on something in our store...if not we would never have enough displays for certain tings. Your store looks prim perfect. Janice

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Marie, ah yes, the blogging funk, we all go through it my friend.....your shop looks wonderful, love all your goodies and displayed great. I would love to try one of those candles, maybe I could order one? Have fun, Hugs Francine.

frontporchprims said...

Marie, what a cool shop!!! I would love to have something like this someday. My blogging funk lasted nearly a year. Just barley getting into it again. It's kind of nice after a break.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I've been having trouble blogging too Marie - just can't find the time and never remember to take any pictures. Oh well,life gets busy and we all understand that. Your little shop is looking good! Have a great weekend!

Green Creek Primitives said...

Blogging funk, no all about it, going to try to do better too, miss blogging. Love your little shop, please put pictures up for us, like to see if I see something I can't live without. I miss my booth,loved just going in there and piddling with it, so glad you have that little piece of prim heaven. Oh word of caution, this just happened to a friend of mine, she had a cabinet marked NFS, someone put a tag on it they sold the cabinet for 30.00, she could have sold it before for over 200.00, people paid cash so they could not track. I never thought about that either I had lots of NFS in my booth. Have fun. Vicky

Primlish ♥ said...

YEAH! You got the candles!! I just bought 3 1803 candles this past weekend. I LOVE THEM!! I am eyeing the 2 candle lamp in tin in one of your pics. I need to start getting a few things for my new spare room... :*(
I hear ya, I'm done blogging. I miss the friendships I've made but can do without the negativity and drama! I still love reading them, but don't always comment.
Have a great weekend! It's going to be gorgeous! :)

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
Everything looks wonderful.
Spring sprung for a couple days and now they are talking more of the white crap. Enough already!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Rugs and Pugs said...

Marie ~
Everything looks wonderful.
Spring sprung for a couple days and now they are talking more of the white crap. Enough already!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Raggedy Creations said...

Your shop looks great. I like 1803 candles too and they do hold their fragrance.