Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Peek Inside My Little Ole Shop!!!

Come on in for a visit, if you like! 
I meant to share this over a week ago...
But... that stink-in sinus infection really did knock me on my butt!
Anyway....
I moved a few things around a couple of weeks ago...
Took a few pictures... 
Would you like to see?
I have to say...OLM is very proud of this little space!!!
It's all mine, and has everything I so love!
I am sooooooooooo lucky and  blessed to be able to do this!
So... come on in
 A larger shop has come open... I have struggled with staying small or adding some more space... 
I love the space and even started decorating it in my head... NOT GOOD! LOL
 But, for now I am going to stay with my smaller space.
 It works for me and my crazy life these days....
Click on any pictures to make them bigger if you like...






 If you see anything... you can email me folkart94@msn.com.. if it's available and ship-able, I will
I also have some "extras' of things I have bought for the shop... I am getting organize and will put some of them up on my selling blog very soon too!
We are getting more of the "white" stuff again today... I know for all of us, it has been a winter for sure!  I know Spring WILL come... Though they are saying for us... with the Great Lakes so frozen... They haven't been this frozen in 30+ years... IT will be colder... I am ok with that! As long as the snow MELTS!!!! OLM 

14 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Marie, looks absolutely amazing, your booth is wonderful. Just wish I could come shop at it, so many goodies there. Is that a red piece of a coverlet, love, Blessings Francine.

Patti said...

I really do need to take a ride out to Elgin ~ SOON! So many lovely items!
Blessings, Patti

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Oh, have MERCY. Your space looks so great! That pic of the flowers in the crock on the rocker calls out to me! As does everything else - you sure have an eye for things! ~*~Lisa

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, I love, love your shop. It is totally awesome. My kind of shop. I love how you have a variety of things, antiques and primitives combined. And you have everything displayed so wonderful. I sure hope to visit there one day. hugs, Lecia

Prims By The Water said...

Looking really good Marie! Hope you are doing good. Our store has been slow this Winter..plus it does not help with the ferry not running between here and Canada..we have lots of Canadian customers. Take care, Janice

Sheila said...

How very exciting for you Marie that you are doing what you love having that little shop. Oh how I'd love to come and shop there!
Hope you kick that sinus crud soon........
Take care,
Sheila

sonja said...

I LOVE YOUR SHOP….♥
Have a great Day,
Sonja

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Looks great Marie. You have done a wonderful job.
I am so happy for you my friend.
Janet

Trace4J said...

Oh happy day!!
You very own shop rocks.
Filled with so much drooling eye candy.
How wonderful for you dear friend.
Woolie hugs and love.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Looks wonderful. The kind of stand you run to first because you know they have the good stuff. Warm Blessings! Amy

1890* said...

Be PROUD Marie!
Your shop space is **Primtastic**
Wishing you a very prosperous venture
((HUGS))

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Marie, Marie, Marie.....most definitely heading your way!
Fabulous booth/shop!
Kari

bettyj said...

You have some neat things. Sometimes small is good. So happy you are enjoying this endeavor. Hope you don't have to have foot surgery. I had it ten years ago and hated being immobile.

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

"Good things come in small packages" and you have made wonderful use of your space and have everything displayed lovely :)