Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Anniversary!!! AND Early Work Update!

27 YEARS AGO TODAY!!
Hubby and I got married!
Where has the time gone?  
Can it really be 27 years?
Has to be...LOL... Look at our boys!
This man has stuck with me through thick and thin!
We really do make a good time!
Last couple of years have offered our challenges.
But, we have weathered them together!

 I have been bad again... I haven't really had a chance to even read blogs of late.  PLEASE forgive again!
I have been going to P.T on my stupid foot....Couple of issues... trying to AVOID a surgery that would leave me non-weight baring for at least 6 weeks on my foot... Right foot... So NO driving even... Don't want that! UGH!
I am going to try and play catch up this week.  Hope everyone is staying warm... oh this weather... seems almost everyone is getting in on the snow... BUT, rumor is next week we might see a 50... Snow will melt fast with that... BUT... then... flooding?  Sure hope not!
Anyway
I have listed 3 gals on my early work page a wee bit early.  Hubby and I are going to lunch shortly and wanted to get them up....
If you have a chance and want to peek
here is the link
http://earlywork-primsbyoldeladymorgan.blogspot.com/2014/02/february-15th-update.html



Have a wonderful day everyone!!!! OLM


12 comments:

Primlish ♥ said...

Happy Anniversary! 15 years for us today. :)
Have a great weekend!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope your foot works out no fun surgery with the warmer temps coming. Amy

linda56 said...

happy anniversary and happy heart day.....I bet he cant forget what day he got married on can he...lol...hope you are enjoying your day....sorry about your foot....believe me...you don't want to be laid up....I had three months of it and it about drove me bonkers...I will send happy thoughts your way.....

Shirlee said...

Happy Anniversary from a fellow Valentine's Day wedded woman : ) 38 years for me & my hubby!

Farmhouse prims said...

Happy Anniversary to a beautiful couple! Love your dolls! Happy Valentine's Day! hugs, Lecia

Prims By The Water said...

Happy Anniversary Marie! Cute dollies! Janice

Primitive Stars said...

Happy Anniversary and love day to you, wonderful prim dollies Marie, Hugs Francine.

Karen ~ Life In A Primitive English Cottage said...

Happy Anniversary Marie, hope you had a lovely day! :)

Trace4J said...

Happy Anniversary Dear Friend
Stay off that foot and get some rest.
Love those wonderful dolls!
Great job.
Woolie Blessings

Firecracker Kid said...

Aha! A Valentine's day wedding... true love :) Good for you! Happy Anniversary and wishes for many more. Sorry to hear about your foot. That's a tough spot to keep off of. I mean, we gotta get up and go potty. Of course you could use the old bed pans :) Just kiddin'! Praying it won't come to that.
Hugs~Carol

Allison said...

Happy Late Anniversary!! We'll celebrate 26 this year. Love your gals!

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

As you can tell, I haven't had a chance to catch up on blogs either. Why does life have to get in the way? Ha!

Congrats on 27 years together, that's quite an accomplishment! Cute dolls!