Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello 2014... I Think?

Oh 2014 I have been waiting for you!  
It's been a tough year... Looking for something a wee bit better... A little more peaceful!
Hmm... Bump in the road already... Sad face...
BUT!...
I have made it my new "goal"... I can't help some of these things...
I have to accept they are beyond my control... I can NOT fix all of the mess my sister left behind!  
AND I can NO longer let it get to me...
Now with that being said... Easier said then done... But I am going to give it a try!
So for me... It just didn't feel like New Year's...
Really didn't want to do anything...
I suppose I should of gotten wild.. Gave 2013 the much deserved kick in the you know what it deserved...
BUT...hubby did make some noise...
 4000 of them that is... LOL!
Now it started snowing here on New Year's Eve about 1 in the afternoon... as of right now... It really hasn't stopped... Very pretty... but... Well it is winter...
 The after math... LOL!  Boys have to have fun too!  I went to bed after this!  So I did stay up....

Now of course Knuckles loves the snow... a little snow isn't going to slow down his walk....Off we went today... I took the camera... Come with us....
 My snow covered "pretend" porch....

 Snowman just about buried in the yard... don't think Christmas decorations are coming down anytime soon...
 Off to the park at the end of our street... Peaceful... We were the only ones out....
 So Knuckles off lease... off he goes... bike path buried..
 I call him back for a picture... Really mom?  I want to go run and play!
 Not a day to play on the swings....
 Knuckles..hunting?
 My Flowering Weeping Cherry Tree... So it will bloom before we know it?
 Knuckles striking a pose!
 Soon... We will be out on the patio enjoying.... right now... not so much....
Knuckles, I am ready to come in!
So here is to 2014!!!!  Wishing everyone peace and good health!!!! OLM

12 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Peace and health and joy to you Marie - ONWARD!!! ~*~Lisa

Primitive Stars said...

Hope the New Year it is good to you Marie.....love Knuckles in the snow, so cute......Blessings Francine.

Primitive Stars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila said...

Wishing you a much better year Marie! I've been missing from blogging for several months as it was another rough year for us too. So many friends are going through the same for one reason or another but like you I am going to try to make the best of whatever comes my way. We could have had a real party going on if we'd gotten together to "kick" 2013 in the "---" like we both wanted to! Best to you and yours.
Sheila
Country Impressions Floral & Decor

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Seems like it has been a tough year for many of us bloggers...here's hoping that 2014 is much better!
Enjoy the snow...we are getting a storm right now.

Penny said...

Wishing you all the best in 2014! It has been a year of ups and downs.... hoping for lots of good things for us all!
Happy New Year!
(Love Knuckles... reminds me of our Snickers who always loved playing in the snow!!)
Penny

Angela said...

Hope the New Year is kind to you Marie. I too am looking forward to a better 2014. The last few months being sick was no fun. Love all the snow pictures. We rarely get snow this far south. You take care,,, stay warm and safe.
Angela

Prims By The Water said...

Love the snow pics..especially Knuckles playing in it! So glad I am no longer driving in it and can enjoy it..still snowing here and we have 7 inches so far on the ground with this storm. Janice

BumbleBeeLane said...

Here's to a fresh new start my friend!~Amy

Vicky said...

The snow is so beautiful! We have Florida beach sand, and although we're a bit cool here today, I just prefer to LOOK and not touch your snow! Wishing you a great 2014!
}}Hugs{{
Vicky

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, you had a rough year last year, I know this year will be better. And yes, we can't help what others do, we have no control.
I just love Knuckles, he sure is having fun in the snow. Bunches of hugs, Lecia

Heather Wise said...

Oh, Knuckles. You are a funny one! Beautiful snow pictures!!! I know you all got loads of snow, so it has probably lost its appeal along with the bitter cold! I am praying for you friend!
Love, Heather