Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas From The OLM Homestead To You!!!

Well....It's just about here... So many things to still do... some that just won't get done...BUT, before it all gets crazy I wanted to say Merry Christmas!  AND yes, I say Merry Christmas!!! I have seen on facebook, what does it matter what one says??? Well,to me personally and in the spirit of the TRUE meaning of the season, it does matter to OLM... Merry Christmas!!!! SO, I wish for everyone a wonderful Christmas and a great 2014!!!
It has been a tough one here, but I am hopeful for 2014!!!
 Here is a shot I took last week, outside peeking in, come on in for a visit...
 I have FINALLY, sat and just "enjoyed" our tree!
 Just a few elves ready to  make the run to Santa's!!!
 My prim tree, I oh so love!  With many wonderful handmade ornaments from my blogging friends!
 few more random shots!




 WONDERFUL!!! Snowman runner made for me from my wonderful blogging friend Trace aka Granny Trace!!!
HMMM.... Knuckles is on the look out for Santa!!! He wants the cookies and doesn't want to share! Wishing everyone the best! OLM

12 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Marie, everything looks so wonderful, I want to come sit by the tree with you, so pretty.....Love the snowman runner from sweet Trace and all your goodies I see in every picture.....Merry Christmas my friend, all the best in 2014!!!! Big Hugs Francine.

Kaisievic said...

Your home looks delightfully Christmassy. A very merry Christmas to you and yours, Marie.

Cindi said...

Beautiful Marie! I am praying that 2014 is so much better for you also! Love Knuckles is watching for Santa. Marry Christmas!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Prims By The Water said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas too Marie. I heard to be politically correct now even the Christmas tree should be called the holiday tree...makes me sad that we have to come to this. So I love your Christmas tree, I love your Christmas decor and again I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Janice

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Looks wonderful Marie.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. And yes it does matter :)
Janet

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your beautiful Christmas decor!
And yes "Merry Christmas"! Wishing you a wonderful 2012. hugs, Lecia

Trace4J said...

Merry Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

Penny said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS! from me, too! (it certainly does matter that Christmas remains Christmas!!) Love your decorating, your tree and those little elves hanging around!
Here's wishing you all the best in 2014!
Penny

Raymond Homestead said...

Thanks for sharing. Your home looks beautiful! Merry Christmas!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Merry Christmas! Been such a long year for you but a fresh start coming hope it's filled with Joy overflowing! Amy

bettyj said...

No surprise I am sure, but I am with you saying Merry Christmas. 2014 will be a new beginning for a lot of us. We will face it with anticipation and joy and won't let anyone steal it. I loved your pictures but the last one touched my heart. I LOVE that picture. I see a Christmas card next year with the words, "Looking for Loved Ones Coming Home". lol You have a wonderful rest of the week my friend and one thing 2013 did, was bring us together as friends. Now you have a glass of wine and I will have a cup of White Christmas coffee and we will will our cups to 2014.

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Love every single corner of your pictures...just so much to see! Have a very very Merry Christmas Marie!
Kari