Monday, November 4, 2013

I Promised Rosie! And-- I Started Set Up On My Shop Today!

I am beat!  It's been a long busy weekend!  BUT... Good or bad...  I have the shop started... It's open with the rest of the shops tomorrow!  It's a work in progress.... still lots to do... Some things I would of liked to have done before... Like paint...but there just wasn't time...

 So, I meant to take a before... but I forgot... So here is hubby starting to hang a few things for me....
 Working... Moving...Shifting.....
 I really do need more things that will hang....HMMM....
 Need to get creating... Tree is bare... YIKES!

 Waiting for my sign... couple of weeks for that...

 So ready or not... probably more on the not side... I am open for business... though I will be bringing more goodies in tomorrow too!

Then... I meant to do this over the weekend... Trick or Drink was mainly a rain event, sadly... but still a good time was had by all!
 BUT!  I promised my Niece Rosie and her GF Lindsey they would be on my blog... Katie is in the background too!  NOW, she wants me to mention that she is my favorite!!!  LOL!  I will add.. THEY ALL ARE MY FAVORITES!  Auntie try's very hard not to play favorites!   Love them all!
 Everyone around the fire!!!
And... the one that forgot to go home!  OLM

10 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

How fun to have a shop! Ours is always a work in progress, but we LOVE It. Congrats and good luck! Janice

bettyj said...

Oh Marie, you are going to have such fun doing this. I hope it is exactly what you want it to be. The pictures look good. What fun we had visiting the other night.

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Marie, so excited for you, how great, looking good already. Sure wish I could come and browse in your shop.....love the girls and that fir pit is so jars at, Hugs Francine.

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

It is looking good Marie. You are going to enjoy the venture for sure.
Janet

BumbleBeeLane said...

At least your open in time for the rush season. Wish we had some shops like that close here. Spied lots of wonderful goodies. Fingers crossed for lots of sales for you! Amy

Earlene Landis said...

Can you describe again where the shop is again and directions Marie.
Thanks
Earlene

Trace4J said...

So happy for you friend.
As I said before its your turn to shine, laugh and grow!
You are so talented.
What a fun time with such pretty girls.
Woolie Blessings & Hugs

Primlish ♥ said...

That is so exciting! I bet every time you go there, you'll look around to see what was purchased!
I'm loving the stool on the peg rack...gonna have to get there soon!!
Congrats again, it's lookin great!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

SO exciting - the shop is looking good!

Dirty Martini Queen said...

I think my next year Dirty Martini Queen's trip needs to come visit you and the store. I know it'll be amazing just like everything else you do.
Donna