Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Come Take A Little Tour Of My New Adventure!!!!

It's small, BUT it's all mine!  I have to pinch myself that I did this!  Hubby and I have been talking for a while about my doing something like this again!.... but...life has been a wee bit stressful here this year....
I sure didn't see it coming this year... I still can't believe I pulled this together in 10 days! YIKES!!!
OLM is exhausted, but a fun, good exhausted!
I worked at the shops on Saturday for our Holiday Open House.  I am thrilled with the response to my little primitive shop.  It makes me very hopeful!  Fingers crossed!
It's still a work in progress....
I was in today adding some more inventory.
Still more I would like to do.... but all in good time...
So here is a few close ups...







Just a quick pop in... to show off...yes...hehe... I am excited, can you tell? Thank you to everyone for all the kind words of encouragement with my new adventure! OLM

9 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

It looks wonderful! Too bad I can't come shop.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Primitive Stars said...

Oh my Marie, looks prim perfect, I see so many goodies I would buy.....love the Santa, yellow ware bowls, to many things I want......maybe one day I can visit, blessings Francine.

Penny said...

Very exciting, Marie! It all looks wonderful and you are offering some great things... wish I lived close enough to come shopping there!!
Best of luck!!
Penny

A Primitive Homestead said...

I am just finding out about your shop. I can see why your excited. Good luck in your venture.

BumbleBeeLane said...

Looks great! Love how you display the magazine feature with the special doll. Glad your off to a good start. Amy

bettyj said...

I am excited for you as well and it looks fabulous. so happy you did something for you. I have been decking the halls and am finished except for fresh greenery. Will have to replace it a few times before Christmas but I don't care.lol Have a wonderful week.

Firecracker Kid said...

Yeah for you! I see some really nice pieces. You can do it and have fun at it :) It'll get better with time too. Happy sales honey!
Blessings,
Carol

Dan Wales said...

So looking forward to MANY visits to State Street Market now!

Nancy Wales

LINDA BACHAR said...

Gee, where is your shop?????