Monday, October 14, 2013

I'M BACK!!!... Share Soon! Early Works Updated First!!!

I AM HOME!!!! OH So tired!!! BUT, a most wonderful trip!!! I will share soon. It probably will take a couple of posts...hehe....Though I have lots to do this week... I will share as soon as I can....
At least I planned ahead a bit and got my early work update started before I left...
I just finished it up and if anyone would like to peek... here is the link http://earlywork-primsbyoldeladymorgan.blogspot.com/2013/10/october-15th-update.html
or just click on the picture on the left.

I got home late last night, then off early this AM to go pick up my new Settle for the front gathering room... I will share soon... but I have a mess everywhere...no surprise really. LOL... OLM

3 comments:

Theresa said...

What a nice bunch of turkeys. ;0)

Primitive Stars said...

So happy you made it back Marie, love those Turkeys......can't wait yo see the goodies, Hugs Francine.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Glad you are back and had a wonderful time!
Lovin' your sweet gobblers!