Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Chain Day 6

Just a simple little display on my child's farm table... Francine, here is the black cat from Paperbabies!  Isn't he wonderful?  I love her work!!!
My mom's baby doll sitting around, looking to read...
 I picked up this old Halloween book last year!  Love the cover!!!

Close up of my paperbabies Black Cat Jack!
Long Sigh here...
I don't know if I am going to be able to keep up from here on out... I will try... I have something happening here at the OLM Homestead.. It's a good thing, and I am very excited about it... Once I truly know what is happening, I will let you know... but if it all falls into place.. it will take all my attention for a couple of weeks, YIKES!!!  Details real soon! OLM

7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Marie, I am loving that Paperbabies black cat, great work they do....Fantastic display, sweet dolly too, Can't wait it hear all about the news Marie, Blessings Francine.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Dang you....I had almost forgotten about Paperbabies...and now here you go showing this adorable kitty!!! It is absolutely precious!!! And please don't drop outta the chain!!! :o (That's my pouty face....) Hugs & Pouts ~ Robin

Prims By The Water said...

Oh dang...I want to know your big plans...guess we have to stay on pins and needles. Hope whatever it is, that it works out for you Marie. Loving your spooky decor! Janice

Earlene Landis said...

Love the black !!!! And the candle inside.
Can't wait to hear your news OLM.
Earlene

Cindi said...

Oh that black cat is cute Marie. Love seeing everyone's Halloween things as I don't really decorate for Halloween.
Be blessed,
Cindi

Primlish ♥ said...

That is the coolest black cat!!
Best wishes on your news! I hope you can stay in the chain, but understand. I have scheduled a few of my posts due to working late and stuff...
I love the old Halloween book.

A Primitive Homestead said...

Good luck on your good exciting happening.