Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 9

 Boo!  It's in the air... It's getting closer... Time for OLM to start planning trick or drink, along with moving along with the shop plans!  Thank you everyone for the kinds words and encouragement!  Though, I want to let everyone know, I do plan to keep selling on my web page too.  It might not be as much as I would of planned a couple of weeks ago...BUT,  I did work on something for my early work update on the 15th!
Just a quick picture of the corner of our family/gathering room.  The Chinese lanterns washed out some.. I like my crocks stacked in the corner. I got the idea a couple of years ago.  They don't take up as much room Happy Saturday!  OLM

6 comments:

Primlish ♥ said...

What a great corner! I too love the crocks stacked!

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Marie, love the crocks stacked up, great idea.....sweet decorated corner, like the wee lights, Happy Saturday , hugs Francine.

Trace4J said...

So happy for you.l
Love the crocks too.
Yes don't forget about your biggest fans.
Woolie Hugs to you Pal

TheCrankyCrow said...

Cozy and sweet lil' corner Marie.... Love the pop of orange in the picture and the jack on the table against the warm patina of the baskets and crocks. I have a crock stack too...but it's in the basement where no one sees it. Smiles & Sweet Hugs ~ Robin

Firecracker Kid said...

You're Halloween ready! I won't tell my DH that I can buy more crocks now... lol. He told me we didn't have room for more, but problem solved :)hee hee.
Blessings,
Carol

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Love those crocks. You have some great halloween displays.
Janet