Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 5-- Death Of A Pumpkin.......

YEAH!  I am keeping up on Misi's and Robyn's Halloween chain... Today... sad to report death of a couple of pumpkins.....
My Son Alex and his girlfriend Roxie went to the pumpkin farm... Pick two great pumpkins and then SLATHERED THEM!... LOL
I have been playing with picmonkey... humor me..LOL.. I think I am going to "need" to upgrade... AND don't look at the mess in the background of OMM (olde man morgan's_ garage!)



 Oh NO!!! Is that Micheal Meyer's in the background coming in to get them?????
 No ALEX!!! DON'T EAT THE PUMPKIN!!!
 OOPS... there is a Knuckle's butt...hehe... and something kinda walking like a chicken in the background????
NOPE!  Just OLDE MAN MORGAN acting like a goofy!  OLM

9 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Marie, way to much pumpkin fun even with the death of one, ha!!!!! Loved the post, thanks for making me smile, Blessings Francine.

Orange Sink said...

Marie what fun photos! I will have to check out pic monkey too! Looks like the whole family got in the act to help with the demise of the punkin! LOL!!
Your package will be on the way tomorrow... be on the lookout!!
Hugs!!
Cathy G

TheCrankyCrow said...

Cute, cute, cute pics Marie!!! Love 'em!! (But, gee, we don't get to see the finished products???) Still trying to talk my Lil Crow and his gf into carving me some jol's.... I used to look forward to that as the highlight of the season....and had some beauties in my time....but, alas, the hands can't handle it anymore.... Smiles & Sepia Hugs ~ Robin

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!

Primlish ♥ said...

What a cute couple! So fun they still love carving pumpkins!
I'm with Robin, I wanna see the finished product :)

Cindi said...

OK I am all caught up on all of your posts. What fun you and the bags had...so special to have a group you can have so much fun with! Love all of the Halloweenie pics...the pumpkin carving ones are fun!
I will try to keep up better!
Cindi

OH BTW...my sister and I went to Lodi also...very neat place!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Looks like you all were having a blast ~ great photos!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

1890* said...

Even when your missing one.. those Morgan boys are still devilishly FUN!!
i so enjoy your crew!
Smiles & giggles for you Marie!

Roberta said...

Very fun and what a cute couple. Thanks for sharing how you are doing your your photo editing. I'll have to check out that site. Just picked up an issue of prims at Barnes & Noble yesterday but haven't had a chance to peruse yet but will look for your snowman piece. ~Roberta