Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Day 13-- It's Been A Blast!!! A Little Haunting To Set the Mood!

Thank You to Robyn and Misi for setting the 13 days of Halloween in motion!  It's been a hoot!
Please forgive I forgot to up load the banner...OOPS....
So...
I have been thinking for a couple of days... what to do for a last post....
Usually every year one evening Mr. OLM and I drive around looking at Halloween decorations..  We came across this house that is over the top a couple of years ago...  I wanted to go peek at that house last night... 
THEN light bulb.... I should show this house off... BUT...darn I forgot my camera last night to show it in all it's glory!  
So I went back today before the rain starts... and snapped a few...
Here is a tour....



 At night... well, he is throwing up!
 At night... their heads turn around with red eyes...




 I flipped the switch, yes I jumped...LOL




 At nights... blade goes around...




BOO! TO YOU!!! OLM

14 comments:

Primlish ♥ said...

Wow!!! That is some major Halloween dedication!! My son would really love to see that! Thank you again for sharing everyday!! Happy Trick or Drink!! :)

Penny said...

Wow!! What a set-up!! Must be amazing to see in person! Do they do as much (or more?!) for Christmas??
I love people with holiday spirit... these folks sure have it!! TFS! I enjoyed all your photos for the 13 Days of Halloween!

Karen said...

Wow...that should take an award for creativity...spooky-and plain GORE!
Too cool.
Karen

Primitive Stars said...

Afternoon Marie, just parked the broom, got here safe and sound......Love all the Halloweem displays around the neighbourhood, people really do great work.......thanks for sharing and I enjoyed all our time together, Happy Hauntings Francine.

Rugs and Pugs said...

That is quite an elaborate display! Chef Bone-a-Part. I love it.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Earlene Landis said...

WOW!!! I would love to see that in person. Sure will be a hit tomorrow night.
it is always fun setting up, but the pits taking it down...ugh
Thanks for sharing OLM
Earlene

Prims By The Water said...

What an awesome house...thanks for sharing Marie! Janice

Cindi said...

That is simply amazing. I don't really do much for Halloween so it was fun following all of you girls! Thanks for sharing!
Cindi

TheCrankyCrow said...

Holy C*#P!!! That's amazing!!! With each photo, I'm thinking..."that can't possibly as fun taking down as it is putting up...." and "where the HECK do they store all that stuff in the 'off season'"???? Wonder what the INSIDE of their house looks like!! Way to go out with a bang OLM!!! I've so enjoyed these past 13 days....gonna miss it!!! Hope the weather holds for you...but if it's like here, I doubt it....Right now you can't see 3" in front of your nose....and tomorrow it's supposed to be raining.... :o( Smiles & Spooky Hugs ~ Robin

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Oh Mylanta ~ that's one decked out house!!! I love the spiders on the rooftop and of course Michael Meyers on the front porch. Would be cool to see it at night!
TFS
Hope the rain holds off for you tomorrow.
Happy Halloween!!!
Robin

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Have such fun today Marie!
Happy Haunting!
Kari

BumbleBeeLane said...

Amazing! Love taking the girls on drives Halloween and Christmas and finding houses like that. Happy haunting friend! Amy

Firecracker Kid said...

Whoa! Some of that stuff is gross... lol! They sure went all out. Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
Carol

Theresa said...

Wow...not sure I would want them for my neighbours :)