Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 10!!! Let's Go Outside for a Spell....

It's getting close... Oh today was a delightful fall day.... OLM spent some time outside..Cleaning up the flower beds some... until the back said "UNCLE"....Someone has a fire pit going... Air smells oh so fall.  I didn't want to come in... 
I had music playing and had me a glass of RumChata... Now it's getting chilly...in I come...
BUT... I snapped a few outside pictures... Over the years I have done less Halloween and more Fall that can stay out until Thanksgiving....
BUT... I have added a "few" touches for our upcoming TRICK OR DRINK... 
We are on weather watch...calling for raining... fingers crossed it will clear up for our last big fire out in the front yard!

 come sit a spell... Yes, I am playing on picmonkey too much! LOL
 Pumpkin waiting to be carved!  Grew this one in my garden this year.. The one in the chair is what Alex did last week with his girlfriend... Some hunting symbol...


Flag is flying!  Time is near... OLM

6 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Marie, you are such a hoot!!!!! Enjoy your post so much and love all the decor outside, looks fantastic. Really like those two green motel chairs, I am looking for some more for the lake, wink wink......Happy Day 10, Hugs Francine.

Prims By The Water said...

Trick or drink..I am up for that. Hope the weather holds out! Great outdoor decor! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

I'll be over say around 7? Just hang onto my hat till I get there. ;o) Looking all kinds of good GF!! ('Cept me thinks Skelly mighta had a little "accident" on your chair there???) ;o) Smiles & Day 10 Hugs ~ Robin

Primlish ♥ said...

It was gorgeous out today! Did some much needed yardwork.
I love your outdoor decor! Wish I lived closer for Trick or Drink!
Gonna make me a latte now and relax! :)

bettyj said...

Everything looks hauntinly wonderful!

Trace4J said...

Booooo
Scary friend.
Such fun.
Woolie Hugs