Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 1

13 days of HALLOWEEN!   I am going to do my best to keep up!  Thanks to Robyn and Misi for thinking this up!

 Showing off my new pillow I found on my "bags" trip!  Of course he is very comfy on my new Settee... That I just had to show off too!  Hubby and I got up very early Monday morning and Met David and Sharon from Colonial House in Carthage Mo to pick it up!  They met us in Effingham IL on their way to Ohio for the shows.  Worked out great!  Their ad was in a Primitive Place Magazine, and this is the Settee in their ad! ( ignore the wine bottles I couldn't crop out and was to lazy to move! ) OLM



6 comments:

Primlish ♥ said...

That pillow is completely gorgeous on your new settle! The colors are fantastic!!
Love!!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

I wanna know if those bottle are full or empty....? If full, hang on...I'll be right down. If empty...why the heck wasn't I invited??? ;o) LOVE your new settle!!! You are such a spoiled rotten brat.... And I do mean that. So glad, tho, you are joining the chain!!! I know I'm gonna have a heck of a time keeping up too....EEEK....What was I thinking???! Smiles & Halloween Hugs ~ Robin

Heather Wise said...

Oh my... You girls... LOL!
Heather

Penny said...

Beautiful settle... you lucky duck!! The pillow looks great on it!
Always love hearing all about your Bags trips.... sounds like you all have the best time, and it's good for the soul to get away, laugh a lot, and be with good friends (a drink or two doesn't hurt either!)... Happy you had such a great time.... you deserved it!!

Farmhouse prims said...

Love that pillow on your settee!
It is beautiful! hugs, Lecia

Primitive Stars said...

Yay Marie, happy you joined in......love that pillow, anything pumpkin wins my vote and your new Settee is beautiful, Blessings Francine.