Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bags Round 2

So I have been thinking about this... How to I explain bags on any level?  Do I even try?  It's hard to believe grown women really can behave this way... The plots to one up each other... the games at night... Now, as we have gotten older...some of the 'games' have slowed down....
I will say this was the most relaxed I have been in many months!  It's amazing what a little girl time can do with some great friends!
 Several years before I joined the group, the bags started meeting up with this group of gals.  I don't remember how long we have all been meeting, but I believe it's been 15 years now... They have called themselves the bloomin idiots... red hat ladies... etc... Fun group of gals too!  We always take a picture or two... and someone is always misbehaving in them as you can see!
 I am amazed we are let back into places...LOL.. Really we are harmless.. We have been meeting in Black River for about 6 years now....
 Here we are having dinner at the Hungry Peddler in La Crosse...always yummy!
 OOPS... out of order... Punk lighting up... OOPS wait...candy cigarette..
 Little joke on the QUEEN... See the last couple of years more tablets, laptops etc has made it's way onto bags... This has upset the QUEEN... she claims no one talks to each other... BUT the biggest offender this year was the QUEEN... So we took it! LOL! ** note the paper... that might of been a joke from a bags trip few years ago... OLM might of had the paper printed up... Stressing MIGHT! hehehe

Kari From Meadowview blogspot has a barn sale every fall... Last couple of years the bags have road tripped up to Augusta to attend!  It's always a blast. Kari is a doll! Treasures always found!

                                        

 OK, this might need a little explanation... See Bag Mary now has the sleeping aid a c-pap, is that what it's called?  she was afraid us bags would make fun of her?  Seriously?  She worried about this?  Probably with good reason!... I am pissed that I didn't get a picture of her in it!!!! UGH!!!
So here is Punk telling Mary to come to bed! LOL.... Evil we are!
 Games at night....
 Out of order... Kari and OLM at the barn sale!  Kari is a sweetheart!  She can use a few extra prayers this week.. Please think of her :)
 Queen and Kathy outside with their goodies!
 On Highway "Q" with the QUEEN!
 I can't even tell you where we were here... Some back road... Highest point of hand carved away rock for road I believe... What's here a memorial for some one named Marie.....
 Next thing I know it leads to this... Blow up the picture... They are laughing... BAGS!
 Then, of course they make me sit here.... I am hoping NO bad Karma for this one!
 Someone had stopped to look at the rocks... So much has been craved into them... Got them to take a picture of all of us...
 Here I made the mistake of getting out of the car... They took off on me... oh please... Mary our drive MIGHT, and I stress MIGHT of been upset because we MIGHT of done it to her in Hixton...
 Just a little humor here!....
 and here....
 and here....
Looks what came to dinner!  I hope this wasn't to much TMI?  LOL!!!!  OLM

4 comments:

Orange Sink said...

You girls know how to have a good time that's for sure!
Looks like the "bags" are all in fine shape!! No where did I see how long it takes you to recover from this event! LOL!!
Thanks for sharing Marie! Will you be marketing that FUOLM bag anytime soon? LOL!!
Hugs!!
Cathy G

Primitive Stars said...

You gals have way to much fun, love that.....glad you got away and enjoyed the time with the bags......loved seeing all the pictures, Hugs Francine. P.S, Sweet Joey is very happy at my house, :)

Karen said...

I almost feel like I was part of this little (big) outing.
I like how you described EVERYTHING...and I mean EVEREYTHING...lol
Thanks for sharing with us Marie and for all the giggles.
Glad you had some unwind time to take away some of the stress from this past year. Well deserved dear friend.
Karen

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

You Bags are the best! And Marie, what can I say....full of fun & games, artistic, and a heart so big. Thank you for being you! Always honored to have you stop at the Barn Sale!
Kari