Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Few Pumpkins Added To My Selling Blog

HAPPY!  HOT AND STEAMY! TUESDAY!!  Yikes it's a warm one today.  It's possible we might break a heat record for this time of year today....

I did manage to do a little creating while I was up at the lake.
I have added just a couple of finished pumpkins to my selling blog for anyone that might be interested.  One can click on the pumpkin on the right... or click on this link http://primitivehand-didsbyolm.blogspot.com/2013/09/september-10th-update.html  Stay cool!  OLM

7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hiya Hotty, not to bad here, hope you try and stay cool.....Love the pumpkin so, going to check out your new creations, Blessings Francine.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Cute as can be! Okay my friend, mark your calendar for September 6, 2014 for our next Harvest At The Mill! We all want you to join us!

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, I am so glad you had a nice time at the lake, sounds like it beautiful there. Love your pumpkins! hugs, Lecia

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Hot here in Ontario Marie. Too hot for this gal.
Love your new creations.
Janet

Karen said...

Well I took a venture over there to pumpkin land and they are just so unique...you are the 'queen' of unique pumpkins you know that??
Thanks for sharing
Karen

deb said...

ILOVE your pumpkins!!!!!

Allison said...

Love the pumpkin!