Thursday, August 22, 2013

Have You Seen The Moon The Last Couple Of Nights?

WOW.... Summer is zooming by... Things here are settling in, finally, YEAH!  Last week my brother and sister in law became our youngest nephew's legal guardians!  
Good day for our family!!!

Have you been outside the last 3 nights???  Have you seen the moon???  It has been just delightful!!!  I thought I would share...A few of the pictures I have taken....



These wonderful full moon's had me jumping with some creativity!!!
Full Moon Jack is already spoken for and on his way home....
As is Blue Moon Jack!  They are a hoot!!!  Both created with the Blue Moon in mind.....

I received the new fall issue of PRIMS Magazine... I forgot to take a picture... oops... I am honored to have one of my snowmen in the Gallery for this issue.

I have been creating... I hope to add a few more creations to my selling blog this weekend... There is a few creations still available on there right now, if anyone has the itch to start decorating for fall... I know I do... Trying to hold out... But I don't think I can much longer!!

Lastly this really gets the mood going... I planted a garden for the first time in like 20 years...

My pumpkins are already starting to turn... Fall is calling me... only if it lasted longer... enjoy!!!! OLM

13 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your creations! :-) Isn't the moon just beautiful :-) Lights up the whole sky! I slowly started putting things here and there for fall.. I can't wait for the season to get into full swing and the temps to cool down.. Enjoy your day! Hugs!!! Melissa

Earlene Landis said...

Great pics of the moon Marie. It has been beautifil shining, warm nights, crickets singing, light breeze, and the air smells wonderful.
I have 1 pumpkin growing but it is still green, but getting huge.
Hugs,
Earlene

Melissa said...

One quick question for you on the pumpkins you are growing.. This is my first year growing pumpkins and every time I check on them the flowers are falling off of the vine.. Is this supposed to be happening?

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Great pictures Marie and I love your creations.
Janet

Kim said...

Your Jack creations are amazing! I love them.

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Marie, love those terrific shots of the moon, so beautiful....prim pumpkins you made, how great are they, and the real ones, I tried to plant some but no blooms, drat!!!! Blessings Francine.

bettyj said...

Yeah Marie. Love our creations. Beautiful pictures. I am out of town and haven't been outside to see the moon. I am off to look now.

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Woke up at 3am and the yard was lit up with moonlight - so awesome! Good news about your nephew, hope this lightens the weight on your heart♥ Love your Full Moon and Blue Moon pumpkin-folk! Keep on Creating! ~*~Lisa

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

It's so good to hear some of your family issues are settling down. It's hard to even imagine the strain it has put on all of you. Congrats on the Prims issue! I was watching that gorgeous moon outside too, went in for my camera and forgot what I went in the house for promptly...so much for my memory!! It was impressive though!! :). ...jan

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

It's so good to hear some of your family issues are settling down. It's hard to even imagine the strain it has put on all of you. Congrats on the Prims issue! I was watching that gorgeous moon outside too, went in for my camera and forgot what I went in the house for promptly...so much for my memory!! It was impressive though!! :). ...jan

Trace4J said...

Ya know I just love your jacks..
Really anything you create.
Great job.
Love those moon shots.
And wow how cool is your growing pumpkin.
Woolie hugs

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

Woot! Woot! Another pic in a magazine! I'm so proud for you! Your work is always amazing! No other like it and I think that is what makes it so special to everyone. It's not assembly line copies of one good work--it is one good work! Again, very proud of you and your work.
Super excited about your nephew having a real family. It's never too late to be loved and shown how to love....
See you in the funny papers.....

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 said...

設施地區儲存庫開倉葵興倉庫網頁中文web design網站主機屋vpn價錢表荃灣儲物倉域名中文價格