Friday, July 19, 2013

Hot Off The OLM Jack Production Line! Pumpkins on this HOT Day!

I just couldn't wait!  I finished up my first 4 Goofy Jacks of the season.  These four are new sizes for me!  I couldn't wait to share.. They are listed on my selling blog and looking for new homes for the upcoming haunting season!  One can click on the pumpkin picture in the upper right hand corner... or click here http://primitivehand-didsbyolm.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-first-goofy-jacks-of-season.html
Stay cool!  We are baking here! OLM

7 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh Marie, love the prim pumpkin face, you are so talented......going to take a look......Finally a cooler day here, yay, Keep Cool, Francine.

Holly Hills Primitives said...

How fun are those???!!! Yup, we're baking in Michigan too, but a little storm came through and it's supposed to get a LITTLE cooler tomorrow.

Trace4J said...

Totally cool .
Great job.
Woolie hugs

Roberta said...

You are so creative--they each have their own personality. Adorable! ~Roberta

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Love your Jacks..to cute...You've been busy!
Its Hot here too..

Hugs
Tonya

bettyj said...

I can certainly see why that first big jack sold! Those are wonderful

Three Cat Farm said...

Too funny, I love them!
terry