Sunday, July 14, 2013

Early Works is Updated for July!

YIKES!  I just don't know where my time is going.  I am still busy with "things" adjusting still... 
BUT, I did manage to get a couple of new creations complete for Early Work. 

Here is sister's Agnes and Abigail, two of my offerings.  You can click on the link in the upper left corner.
or click on this too http://earlywork-primsbyoldeladymorgan.blogspot.com/2013/07/july-15th-update.html
stay cool!  back soon!  I am thinking of a giveaway to make up for my absence in blogland.  OLM

8 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Marie, oh your work is so wonderful, love the prim Sisters so, can't wait for pumpkin season, :) .Hope all is well for you, Blessings Francine.

Danice said...

Agnes and Abigail are both adorable! 'Hope you are doing well :)

Rebecca said...

Love the expression on the blue one! ( Blogs need "Like" buttons)

Trace4J said...

Perfectly Pumpkin wonderful Girlfriend.
Woolie Hugs

The Moonlit Stitch said...

They are prim perfect ~*~Lisa

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, Love those pumpkin sisters! hugs, Lecia

Karen said...

Oh so sweet! Someone will buy those gals, who could resist those little faces!!!
Blessings,
Karen

Allison said...

Very cute, I love them!