Sunday, June 23, 2013

Updated My Selling Blog FINALLY!

YIKES!  It's been months since I have put anything new on my selling blog... I didn't add much, but I created a new gal, Agatha this weekend and I couldn't wait to share her.  I also added a Large Uncle Sam make a do.  I had created 4 of them for a early work update couple of months ago.  I have one left so I listed him as well.
I hope if you have a moment you jump over to my selling blog and take a peek.  Click on the doll in the right hand side and she will take you there.  Have a great night! OLM

7 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

AW! My mom's name was Agatha. She is very sweet in the OLM kind of way.
Hugs to you :)
Lauren

Primitive Stars said...

Will do Marie, love your prim goodies, Agatha is a doll!!!! Hugs Francine.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I'm glad I'm not the only lagging behind!
Lovely prim creations ~ Agatha is adorable!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Sure hope you can come to Michigan!!!

bettyj said...

Wouldn't that be fun if you got to go meet Dawn. I want to go to Holly one day. Maybe it will happen.

Karen said...

Oh isn't she a darling...and I see she's already sold! Good for you.
Blessings,
Karen

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, another wonderful creation!
hugs, Lecia