Friday, May 3, 2013

Latest Creation For SALE!

I am slowly, ever so slowly trying to find my way back to creating...It's a good thing, keeps my mind off "stuff" and keeps me busy....
So here is Moses,  Love him!  What a hoot he is.  I created from a Netty LaCroix pattern.  He is part of the dis and dat family of hers.  
He is a BIG boy!  33" long!  Created from my grungy muslin, mostly rag stuffed. Pinched nose and mouth. Scrap feed sack for his eyes and vintage buttons.
 His britches are from a wool blend fabric and homespun for his shirt. All have been grungy and sanded as well.
 He is holding his faithful cat that is a Netty pattern as well.  He is created from osnaburg, grungy, painted grey and given a good sanding as well.

Kindly asking $68.50 and travel fare for Moses and his cat.  Please email me with any questions or to adopt him!
thanks for stopping by OLM!

7 comments:

jennifer768 said...

Love Moses!It is so good to see you back to creating.Big hugs my friend.Hope that you have a wonderful weekend.Hugs,Jen

Karen said...

Well isn't Moses a gem...I love him.
Nice to see you creating Marie...it's good therapy.
Karen

bettyj said...

Happ your creative genes are flowing. BTW do you live close to Trace?

Trace4J said...

Oh how I love love your Moses and his cat ..
Great job getting your mojo back.
Awesome!
Woolie Hugs

Teresa said...

che meraviglia il tuo blog, interessanti i tuoi progetti, complimenti.
Teresa

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

All I feel the need to say is, "you go girl"!
Kari

Primlish ♥ said...

Moses is awesome!! So happy to hear from you my friend! LOVE your dolls!!!