Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sneak PEEK!


Around 6 PM tonight I will be updating my early work page after taking last month off.  

Here is a sneak peek at big brother HERB that will be listed along with several other Spring creations.  I am finally back to work and have so many ideas cooking in  my little head!  I hope you can take a moment to take a look at my latest creations! OLM
www.earlyworkmercantile.com , you can click on the picture in the upper left corner and it will take you there too!


5 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Marie, so glad to se you back to making your wonderful prim creations, love those bunny's.....Blessings Francine.

A Primitive Homestead said...

Such sweet prim bunnies. Blessings! Lara

Raymond Homestead said...

Springy cute!

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Those darned bunny's are just to cute..Wish I had a place for them they would be mine but I don't so jus thave to look at there pictures!...LOL

Have a Great Weekend!

Hugs
Tonya

Danice said...

Oh I love Spring. The rabbits are really Spring time ready :)