Monday, January 14, 2013

Early Works Update Tonight... Sneak Peek Now...


YIKES, January 14th already?  Wasn't it just Christmas?  Time is flying and so did my little mini vacation from creating.... 
I created three new gals for my www.earlyworkmercantile.com update tonight... 

Here is a little teaser... I will update between 6-7 tonight with their "stories"  I hope you will be able to peek. Hope everyone is staying warm... I know everyone is looking forward to Spring... Though we can't really complain here.. not even 2" of snow yet this season... usually at least a foot by now...  though it has finally turned cold here... we have been warm enough that some of my tulips and other perennials are coming up, not good in January!  anyway... Spring isn't far away..Hugs, . OLM

4 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Oh you are a tease.....love the goodies you showed, sweet heart heads.....So darn cold here.....Blessings Francine.

jennifer768 said...

Your dolls are wonderful Marie! I can't believe how fast the month is flying by either.We are getting some freezing rain tonight but have had only a dusting of snow so far this season.Hugs,Jen

Trace4J said...

Prim wonderful as always friend.
You sure have been busy. Love the new friends soo much.
Woolie hugs
Trace

bettyj said...

You are so creative! Didn't get the noses. Will look on e-bay again. I don't do PP so Deb usually bids on what I want and I pay her. She was sick and forgot to check it again.lol Thanks for the info and I will find them. We have had so much rain and it is much colder.