Saturday, December 15, 2012

Merriment day-- 19... sigh...

Like Robyn one of our hosts, I had several planned posts yet.  Sending many hugs to Misi our other host, as this was her childhood school...Though not being in such a Merriment mood, as is the rest of us.  There is just no explanation for the evil that happens in the world.  Sometimes the hardest thing to start to pull one's self up and move forward...in time...
So for today... on my tree is this Angel that use to hang above my bedroom door when I was little.
Today to simple honor all the little Angel's that got their wings early yesterday.  OLM

PS.. Thank you everyone for comments and concerns for hubby.  He is doing well, sore, but he has been up and moving some today.  It's going to be hard for him say in a week or so to remember no lifting for several weeks, especially since he's my lifter with my bad back,  All things will work out. Thank you again!

9 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening Marie, yes, we must move on, cannot let evil win, will not live in fear........Your Angel baby is so so sweet, I love her.....yes, the little ones got their wings way to early......nice tribute......glad to hear Hubby is on the mend.......Warm Blessings Francine.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Very, very, sweet my dear friend.

(You must have been a lucky little girl....my mother probably would have hung a devil...)

Wonderful tribute....

Angel Hugs ~ Robin

jennifer768 said...

Beautiful tribute!Hugs,Jen

Karen said...

Oh Marie, how sweet.
Praying for the families.
Karen

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Nice tribute......I hope the families are able to feel all the love being directed towards them. --Jan

frontporchprims said...

What a sweet tribute to all the Angels. It's best to move forward while still supporting those that are hurting so badly. -Steph-

Primlish ♥ said...

Beautiful tribute! Such a sweet angel.

Beckyjean said...

What a sweet little angel Marie. Beautiful post.

Glad hubby is on the mend.

Becky

Cindi said...

Oh Marie what a wonderful tribute. We all have to move on yes but keep them in our prayers, I agree.
Be blessed,
Cindi