Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merriment Day -17

I am having so much merriment being invited into every one's home for a visit this Christmas Season!
Simply today... I can do it? Just my way...HEHE... 3 of my many favorite hand mades by other wonderful artists...
From the left... a wonderful snowman by Barb of Turkey Hollow Folk art, Santa by Alecia Maynard, and last the tattered snowman by Dru of Cinnamon Creek.  They sit on my goose neck rocking chair in the front room... Remember the one we found at the estate sale last year and was a battle to get it out of the house, into our car and home.... LOL...  I should of went back to find that post... that is a merriment laugh, that story... off to walk Knuckles.. Enjoy.. They are saying almost 50 here today, OK, really?  I am wanting a dusting of snow A LEAST!  NOTHING to set  the mood...sigh... OLM

13 comments:

Angela said...

Love your handmades Marie. Yes, its in the 50's here today also. And sunshine! Want to start some baking,,, might need the air on before the day is over. Yuk!! I am ordering Christmas COLD.... Have a good walk. Hug Knuckles for me
Angela

jennifer768 said...

Lovely favorites!Yes that was a merry story.LOL! Hope that you and Knuckles enjoyed the walk.Hugs,Jen

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Love your dollies--it's warm here too...we did get a few fluffies a couple days ago, but not enough.
:(----I really want a white Christmas this year! --Jan

Cindi said...

Oh Marie those are so beautiful. I need to save my money so I can start buying handmades, especially snowmen! One day!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Primlish ♥ said...

What pretty dollies!
I agree, WE NEED SOME SNOW!!! This weather is so not getting me in the mood!

frontporchprims said...

No snow here, not even dust either. I hope it comes this weekend like they predict. It usually never stays long either. Your dolls are so fun. -Steph-

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Marie....oh love those prim snowmen.....so so wondeful....Blessings Francine.

Primitive Stars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bettyj said...

Isn't it a warm fuzzy twice, when you buy something and then when you get it out to use in your decor? I love seeing things and remembering where they came from.(Might need to start writing it down.Memory may go)lol

Prims By The Water said...

Oh I wish me a snowy Christmas. I wish me a snowy Christmas. I wish me a snowy Christmas and a Happy green New Year! Can you tell I WANT snow over here too Marie. Your goodies made me smile, so you did do a merrie post. Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Coming in as an exception here - on TWO counts...1) We HAVE white stuff on the ground (still) and more to come on Saturday I hear....and 2) I NO like it!!! :o( Anywho....Love your simple folk!! Really - Dru makes snow fellas??? I musta missed those! But the Santa by Alecia has to be my fave!! Wanna swap??? (Say, some creepy Santa or nasty elf thing???) ;o) Smiles & Simple Hugs ~ Robin

Beckyjean said...

Wonderful goodies Marie. I enjoyed the little bit of the warm weather today.

Have a good night~Becky

Karen said...

I love your skinny tree Marie...I'm missing having my other tree up that holds all my old handmade ornaments.
Guess maybe next year I will switch back - I love my Mercury ornament tree but want the other one too...but there are no more rooms left to put one in...lol
I love your special hand made dolls.
Karen