Saturday, December 15, 2012

Early Works Update

I did manage to get my early works mercantile update done last night.  Between hubby's surgery and just sadness of the tragic events in CT.  I wasn't up for it.. thoughts and prayers for everyone.  Finally I just has to turn off the TV, and pick up a book.  I will be back later to do my merriment post.  Here is the link if anyone would like to peek at my latest creations.  Hugs to everyone! OLM
http://earlywork-primsbyoldeladymorgan.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Marie, ahhh poor me, wanted blue snowman, sold, the raindeer, sold, but good for you......wonderful creations....loved them all, Francine.

bettyj said...

You are a master crafter! Love your creations. Our hearts are heavy because of Ct. All of us are touched by that. Maybe each of us can cheer the other on. I, too have turned off the TV and am reading. (A murder mystery!)Heaven help me!lol
Hope your hubby is feeling better.