Monday, November 19, 2012

Swap Ornaments On Their Way HOME!

Oh the beginning of the most craziest time of year!  Holy cow, just home from Costco, what a zoo today already~ UGH!!!!
Anyway off in the mail they went... I work for a couple of hours on Saturday, got everything swapped out taped up and off all the boxes went today!  I would think many could have them by Wednesday... depending on the mail....the weekend at the latest...

I so hope everyone will be please with the ornaments!  Lots of love and time went into creating them.. I think everyone will be pleased! So the last little detail.... most where right on or super close with the money they sent, some sent a wee bit more then needed, and a few where short... In the end it really is wash as far a as I can tell, and I hope in the spirit of the season, everyone is OK with that. :-)

 I would like to thank everyone who hopped over to my selling blog update and gave a few of my creations a home as well... Most boxes went out in the mail today too.  Have a wonderful week! OLM

9 comments:

Simple Pleasures said...

Hi Marie,
Thanks so much for your hard work in hosting this swap! I can't wait to get my package. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Xoxo

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Hi Marie,
Thanks so much for all your hard work putting this swap together.
Im looking forward to receiving my new ornies. Im sure I will LOVE them All.

And one quick soapy question...
Are you loving the AJ storyline??!!
I sure am!!!
Im loving how Micheal is Finally finding out all the things Carly and Sonny did to AJ in the past. 'Bout time!
I loved how Michael refused to leave the police station the other day. You tell'em Mike!! :) LOL!

Hugs,
Tam

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Hi Marie.
Thanks so much for hosting this swap. Hopefully you will continue to do it. It is exciting! Can't wait to get mine :)
I was at Costco today too and it was a ZOO here in Canada. Sure was glad to get outa there.
Janet

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, you work so hard hosting you swap. I definately am joining next year. Thank you for hosting a wonderful swap so that others can have a wonderful time and enjoy ornies by other talented bloggers. hugs, Lecia

BumbleBeeLane said...

Like waiting for Christmas..smile..I dis put the tree up Saturday so it's all ready.Warm Blessings!~Amy

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Looks like an elf factory! And a lot of work. Would be fun seeing all of the creations in person though! ~*~Lisa

Beckyjean said...

Woo Hoo!! Can't wait!! Thanks for hosting.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving~Becky

Mary said...

Oooooh my goodness I am so excited, I can't wait for them to get here! I agree with Amy it's like waiting for Christmas...hehe Thank you so much Sweet Marie for all your hard work and time you have taken to do the swap, so we all could have a lil' bit of Love to hang on our trees! Wishing you and yours a Very Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs Mary

Theresa said...

Can't wait to get them....thanks for hosting the swap. :0)