Sunday, November 18, 2012

Primitive Ornaments on My Selling Blog

Oh Football Sunday... Packers just won by the skin of their teeth, so the hubby is happy....LOL...

I just wanted to let everyone know, I have listed some of my latest primitives ornaments on my selling blog. The time is coming fast.  I just don't know where the fall went... Wasn't it just September?  SIGH!

If you would like to take a peek, you can click on the snowmen picture on the right, or on this link http://primitivehand-didsbyolm.blogspot.com/2012/11/ornament-update.html
I hope everyone has a wonderful evening and a most wonderful Thanksgiving! OLM

2 comments:

Primitive Stars said...

Evening, wonderful prim goodies, gonna go check it out, Blessings Francine.

Beckyjean said...

Go Pack Go!! Lovin those new creations!!

Have a great night~Becky