Friday, October 19, 2012

FREE SHIPPING ON MY SELLING BLOG

I was cleaning... scary... organizing and I realized I have a wee bit more fall/Halloween left then I thought...So I re listed everything that didn't sell and a FEW things no one ever saw, because I never got it listed... sigh... I have marked a few things done, something I don't usually do... and FREE SHIPPING On everything in this post http://primitivehand-didsbyolm.blogspot.com/2012/10/free-shipping-last-of-fall.html


I will get everything shipped out ASAP for the rest of the season's enjoyment if you are interested, click on the link or the pumpkin upper right corner will take you there...
Still working on part 2 of my "bags" tales... coming this weekend!  AND, I still need to share Becky's wonderful goodies from our swap & goodies from my trip too... so much to show! OLM

1 comment:

Simple Pleasures said...

Hi Marie,
Love the pumpkins! I'm so sorry, I didn't think to put my ornies in a larger box. Have a great weekend!
xoxo