Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Becky's Goodies & Shopping Goodies....


Jumping in super fast to show off some of my goodies from Becky over at Primitives n Stitchin.  We did are own swap and she sent me some of the most wonderful goodies!  Spoiled me she did!  What a fun box!!!

 First the most wonderful Needle punch, so love it... I have it tucked in a child's wash tub with some gourds around it....
 Here's my little display... tucked in the background... not a good spot for it at all... I must admit my favorite, if that is possible... Becky says it was hers too, and she almost kept it... So glad she didn't!
 Great harvest gathering she created on a old stretcher she bought while we were out shopping together in July!  Extra special!!  This will stay out all year to remind me of our fun day together!
 This was the trip of signs on "bags"... The pop sign, I am still figuring out where I want it... the other two will be put away til next spring and go outside...  I have a plan for the open house... wait until spring... and the arrow, in my flower bed....
 Tucked right behind the pumpkin is a lil mouse on the pumpkin on the lil box.. YUP Becky's!!!
 Witchie in the middle, from Becky!  She is right at home with the other gals!!!!  Causing trouble, so she fits right in.....
 Oh my the most wonderful quilt square, love, love, love!!  Pumpkin guy on the spool tucked in is also from Becky, told ya she spoiled me!  They are prefect on my little child's harvest table by my front door...
 Sign I did get up from bags... Love it.. such a hoot....
 Oh my the stitched pillow from Becky!!!!!  Love it, this might have to stay out all year too... There is a few more goodies I haven't shown... I know SPOILED!!!  Few are for Christmas....
 My truck!  Love this!   I am not really a truck collector, but this spoke to me.. A must have!  I see a tree for the Holidays and Snowmen for winter....This was my most expensive purchase on bags..... BUT SO WORTH IT!
Then Lastly, another grain measure!  Love it... Really didn't need another one around this size, need smaller ones... but, it was bags... HEHE... and I loved the coloring, so home it came... Off to the dentist now and a few errors... then back at the sewing machine... all things Christmas now... I have tryed to stay off the computer some trying to get things done and fighting these sinus headaches for 2 weeks now, UGH!  OLM

8 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Drooling..smile..I love the punch needle too.Soo many things I adored in the pics especially the pop signs and the truck.Ok well just about everything.LoL..Have fun at the denist.Warm Blessings!~Amy

basketsnprims said...

Love everything Marie. Love that punchneedle and your display is wonderful. I have that pattern, hope to punch it someday, haha. Your box is going out very soon. I feel bad for you, no fun going to the dentist.
hugs,
pam

Raymond Homestead said...

A lot of really nice stuff there! Really love the punch needle!

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, I love everything from Becky, she is so talented. You have everything displayed so lovely. hugs, Lecia

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

So many wonderful goodies I'm drooling all over the place!
That needle punch pumpkin is beyond amazing.
Love it!
Hugs
Tam

Beckyjean said...

Well Marie~

So much for me working on my ornies today. Hehe!! Trying to catch up on blogging now before leaving. Love all your goodies in their homes!! Still regretting sending that stretcher board. Just kidding...I can make myself one....maybe in a year the way I'm going. So in love with that antique truck you bought. I can't wait to see it all decked out for Christmas.

Enjoy your day~Becky

Theresa said...

I've been very lucky to have swapped with Becky in the past and boy does she know how to spoil a gal. I see she made you some fantastic goodies and spoiled you too. :0)

primlin56 said...

wow did you ever score with that swap...love it all...but that truck spoke to me too.....now i want to go antiquing.....just when my hubby thought i had it out of my system....lol...thanks for sharing...linda