Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bags Part 2!!!!

I have kept you waiting long enough!!!  Been so busy trying to get things back on track.  I uploaded the pictures a couple of days ago, just never got back to write the post....
Oh what to tell... How much does one really need to know? How goofy a bunch of middle aged women can act once they are away from home?  One thing I know for sure, we are slowing down a bit...just a wee bit... home earlier.. want to get into our Jammie's... have a cocktail and relax... BUT, there are still jokes and picking on each other... I won't go into the "wet" panties insistent or how I got "pants" one morning... oh the pay back for that... I have a year to think about it! LOL....
So anyway, here is a group shot with our waitress when we had lunch with the "red hat ladies" back in the day they called themselves the 'bloomin idiots!" LOL... Ellene joining in... I don't know how this started, but we always finish up with candy cigarettes...

Punk pulls out these great fun glasses...
Then I decided to maybe not be as nice and show a close up of the cake I had taken to the luncheon... See... new make overs of that "stamp" keep showing up in my email....
Now, there was a not so flattering picture of Mary, Punk, and the Queen, I had blown up and got the Marketplace in Tomah to put up at the register while we were there shopping... It might of said... "don't wait on these culver's test ktichen rejects! ... Said that because we love culver's ice cream and do make several stops... I could show the picture and I still might... we will see how many more times the "bear" AKA me keeps getting poked... But see the Queen was late to the Marketplace and didn't see the picture... so it was waiting for her in her menu.... HEHE
Just a fun picture out enjoying the day on Friday... Kathy on the pumpkin and Darla hiding in the back got in on the fun!
Punk's breakfast of champions!  French Silk Pie with flax seed.. and a Banana... I am thinking after that, I probably won't of needed the flax seed... LOL

Then there was a few tricks up my sleeve...though one got misplayed a bit... I had taken spider webbing and covered Punks and Mary's room with it and then add rats and bugs to the webbing... Did I mention Mary has a thing about mice... My ace up my sleeve....
Well... Mary goes to bed first... I am waiting for the "words" loud words... nothing... hmmm... should of been my first clue... damn... off my game this night, BECAUSE this is Darla's and my room when we when to bed... Didn't see that coming... taking it all down and doing our room... Next time,  I will lock the door....

So this might of... well.. did start a bit of "fighting" and such... that is orange duct tape... Darla and I ducted taped them to their bed... this is where the "wet panties" happen to Mary.... now I have a picture of them in the corner of the bathroom, with the bugs and rats hanging around, all upside down... it killed them.....HEHE... Do you want to see that?  I thought maybe not.... but I have them!!!!
So not to be out done... then next morning everyone is upstairs... HEHEHE... Have I mentioned I am a master Tee- Peer? ... YUP, got their room.....
Now lastly... these pictures require a bit of a pre-story.... See before I joined bags...this was my 11th year going...There was two other gals... they didn't always play nice with others let's say.... Would take off and do their own thing and such, not stay with the group....
So one year, there was a bit of a falling out... and the other gals kinda.. well did... rip the "queen" a new one in the parking lot of a restaurant called the Pickle Factory... Now remember the name, that is VERY IMPORTANT! and they were driving a red pick up truck... another little important detail... So the other bags where clueless that this had happened to the queen, and this was just about the end of the group.. No one wanted to play with them anymore... SO they are gone, Kathy and I are in.  Now it's been decided to keep the group to six for several reasons... Any bigger and it's hard to  manage staying in one place, in one car, etc... So the joke is or not so... depending how you look at it is, someone has to die for someone else to join the group... AND there is a list of who would like too... LOL... AND now with Mary's "bad ticker"  some are licking their lips that there is hope... LOL
OK, back the story... so every year it comes up we should take the queen back to the pickle factory and rip her a new one... put her in her place... the red truck comes up about being crammed in there with the other two... the queen smashed in the middle... Kinda have to be a bag I guess to see the complete humor in this... or read in between lines...with the colorful words that might be used....
ANYWAY.. about 3 weeks before bags... Punk, Mary and I each get a box from the QUEEN and in it is a big fat pickle with a note that says" bring it on"  I am not afraid of you..... the queen.... So if you go back to the other bags post of the "stuff" on our dash, one of them was my pickle from the queen.....

So the last night... all is quiet, we are in bed... really too quiet for our last night... THEN... all of sudden here some punk yelling, telling the queen to get up... and take it... I am here to "bring it on"... what does she have?  HER pickle in a rubber...LOL
Oh my didn't see that coming at all!!! LOL
Let the games begin... LOL... again, if our kids could see us behave like this, they would never listen to us again....  Good thing they are all adults now.... HEHE....
Then poor Kathy is trying to get her beauty sleep and here comes Punk with the pickle! LOL... I am amazed there where no wet panties this night.... Maybe Mary had some 'padded' protection, who knows...

So there you have it... bags in a small nut shell.... so many laughs, good food, wonderful friends, well most of the time... LOL... and great memories....I am counting the days until next year!  and MARY I WILL BE READY FOR YOU!!!!
Good old " I got a bad ticker" Mary!  I am thinking if her doctor saw her on this trip, he would call her a FAKER!!!!
DARLA, DARLA, DARLA.... another inside joke.....

Finally the "QUEEN" and Kathy... the "bags"!  LaCrosse will never be the same!
Next time I will share my goodies from my trip and my wonderful goodies from Becky!  OLM

7 comments:

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, what a beautiful bunch of ladies. looks like you had lots of fun and a wonderful time!! I always call my trips therapy, and you sure had some fun therapy!!! So glad you had fun!! If those walls could talk. he he hugs, Lecia

Beckyjean said...

Oh my Missy Marie~

Love the stories!! What a wonderful trip with a great group of ladies. Oh what fun!! I needed the distraction today.

Have a great evening~Becky

Cindi said...

Oh my goodness all of this fun in my neck of the woods! LaCrosse is only an hour away from me and THE PICKLE FACTORY...were you in Pepin at that Pickle Factory? Maybe you know my town..Wabasha? How fun you all have!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

You gals are a hoot!!!
Oh the fun ~ that's what keeps us feeling young!
Isn't the Market Place the Best???
Prim Blessings
Robin

Dirty Martini Queen said...

I love all the stories and my Dirty Martini Queens and I share these same kind of great fun times with lots, lots of inside jokes. We are a group of 3 but have been friends for over 30 years so the insidejokes are many and most are unprintable. Oh and we've had the wet panties incidents as well most notably in the hotel hallway with all 3 of us trying to rush in the door at the same time. That place will never be the same!!!!!
Donna

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Sounds like another fun and fabulous time!!
Always love hearing about the bags, even though this trip sounded a bit naughtier than most. LoL
Wet panties and a pickle in a rubber!! ;)
Okay can't believe I just typed that.
Hehee!

Tam

alltheseboys said...

Hmmmm...I'm thinking....lol! And that is dangerous. It looks like you all had a blast!