Wednesday, October 17, 2012

BAGS! PART 1 !!!!!!

OH where to begin...??  At first I thought I could do in one post... NOPE!  I think it needs to be two! LOL
BUT....FIRST... there needs to be a "pre" story.... See every year there seems to be a "THEME"... It doesn't get planned it just happens...We all have jackets that get embroider with the year and a little something to that "theme"...this year we had before we even LEFT!
BUT... before that, there is still another "pre" story....

First... here is what our dash board looks like driving around.. everything here has a purpose... Looking at this, most would just think we are warped! LOL
 So.... I started getting a bit of mail... funny?  To who?  NOT ME!  LOL!...( it's funny)  BUT, what SOME forget for every action, there is a REACTION!!!!....

**  sorry I deleted this picture off... I was advertising our home address and probably shouldn't do that...

 So on the mail....covered in pictures not so "flattering" to OLM... BUT... the problem was the stamp!!!  Did you know you could make you own stamps out of pictures you have?  YUP!  Now, because this is my blog...HAHA BAGS!  I don't have to show the picture of the stamp... blow up the picture I am sure you will get the idea...BUT... here 's the story on the picture of the stamp... Oh soooo many years ago,hubby and I married less then a year.. .this should of been my first clue to run like hell! LOL... I have on my facial mask... nice purple color... laughing yet?  I open the bathroom door and he has a camera... I NOT thinking there is film in there... stick my hand to my nose and do the wave... WELL GUESS WHAT??? YUP, there was film and for 25 years now this picture has come back to "haunt" me... now it's a stamp....there's a story even on the sweater picture... ANYWAY....  Queen gets hubby to pony up this photo couple of years ago, they made tote bags out of the picture... now the stamp... hubby and I had to have a conversion onto where his loyalty should lye... I will let you read in between lines on what I was getting at with him....
I get one letter... then 3 more... ok, I think that is it...NOPE... next day one from a different bag... that is when the light bulb goes off that all these "sisters" have stamps for my torture! So I know who is behind this...many, many text messages and phone calls exchange... She "Trys" to tell me she is SORRY!  I am blond, NOT STUPID! LOL.... She has her husband call and sing to me, she is sooo sorry...problem is more mail is coming in... THIS NOW REQUIRES A PLAN....So I just start with texts... phase one complete!!!  What is your pain threshold?  LOL.... while I am thinking, planning... I just keep saying, poke the "bull" you are going to get the horns...... THEN.... comes the phone call to the "QUEEN" Monday night... from Mary's hubby, Mary is in the hospital... Having hubby call, because she knows NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HER!!! AND she is NOT calling me, because, YUP, not going to buy it.... Queen calls me... she really doesn't believe it... it's her heart, this is scary, we should believe her.... BUT... you would have to know Mary and her famous saying " you know it would be funny IF".....so we are talking... yikes, what to do... she 'claims" she was feeling well.. heart racing... out of breath...started at 4pm..OK.. back up I talked to her at 5pm in she was in Menard's and NEVER said a thing....SO I call the hospital, NOPE, not in a room... they transfer me down to E.R.... YUP, they got her... OH NO?? Who are you they say??/ Her sister Marie... I say... let me get a phone to her....SO , I get through... she starts out I knew you would never believe me... It's A-fib...thinks she will be in the hospital just over night... so I tell her, the FIRST question you ask the doc in the AM... CAN I GO ON VACATION Wednesday.... So doc comes in.. this is a problem with caffeine... no more.. this will be ugly... she drinks about 2 pots a day... This is where her hubby says, GO ON BAGS!!! thanks DAN, we will "detox" her for ya... GREAT!  Oh wait we have duct tape! LOL .... So yes, she got to go... BUT... now here is the important part... THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!  YUP... I scared the shit out of her????  had her soo worked up!!!!  ya right... So you know what started right away????  I GOT A BAD TICKER!!!!  So what's going on the coats... YUP... bad ticker!!!! Now the best part to this story is finding out that "her sister" is on the phone in the ER scared the you know what out of her.... they didn't say "Marie"... see her sister has Alzheimer's..sadly.. and she is thinking why is her BIL having her sister call her, this is the last thing I need right now... OOPS.... just OLM... love it! that is the bonus part!  And I didn't even mean for that to happen.. See Mary what happens when you cry WOLF... no one believes you... LOL
 So here are the 4 of us bags in Tomah waiting for the Mn. bags... that is "pickle" necklaces I made...yes there is a story to pickles... I will save that for part 2....
 Here comes the Mn...BOOBS..OOPS I mean BAGS... walking down the street... where do they find this stuff... every year the show up in something....Yes, it is a real bra?!?!?! scary....
 There's that damn sweater again... ugh... yup a story....Punk, trying to be healthy...after a talk of flax seed, nice uh?  so banana, peanut butter, and flax seed... now I won't show, but image what happened with that in the next frame...LOL
 Punk and I in our dueling Halloween shirts....
 Every year we met for lunch with a group of red hat ladies... They have been doing this before I joined the group.. always a great visit...Here is punk passing out their cocktails... NOW the waitress was not happy she was doing this and took the tray away from her......

Now... for Phase one... I probably should of showed a close up of the cake... I thought I might be nice! LOL... I have a picture of Mary... On the left... YUP... You know what would be funny if girl... I have her with a big plastic nose on that leaks liquid candy out.. ICK... right....
 So Darla on the right just retired from the Post Office! YEAH!  So I "brought" a cake to celebrate her retirement!  HEHE... with this picture on the cake and it says, would you like fries with that?  Phase one complete!
 Here is Mary's "quiet" little response to me on the cake... I am not afraid of you!  You have a bad ticker remember!!!!

So then... with the Queen living in a small town, she wanted to see PRIMS on the newsstands... into a Barnes and Noble we go.....
 Punk stepping on or kinda pretending to step all over it....
 Kathy had not seen the article yet, so she really was looking at it......
Lastly for today.... Punks "queen" t-shirt... LOL...   So in between, many laughs, shopping, and of course food... and yes, along the way one set of wet panties.. and it wasn't me!  LOL... OLM

15 comments:

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Loved your story. Wish I lived closer, I'd love to come along sometime :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
Boy, that is one HUGE Bra!!!!!!
Have a great day.
Janet

Beckyjean said...

Oh my Missy Marie!!! Great story so far!! Give me More, More, More!!

Have a great day~Becky

Orange Sink said...

Make that another set wet panties (mine) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a riot!! Can't wait to read more!!!!!
Cathy G

BumbleBeeLane said...

Always plenty of giggles on your trips.Oh I so wish I was a bag..LoL..Can't wait to hear the rest of the adventure.Hugs!~Amy

~Sara said...

Looks like you are having such a good time. Have lots of fun. Blessings ~Sara

Mary said...

Marie where the heck did they find that bra? Can't wait to hear the rest. Show us what you bought too.

1890* said...

Lolzzzz..In stitches here Marie! I wish i too could be a Bag Lady!
{{hugs}}

Jennifer said...

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are a BAG of fun! bwahaha

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I think if I were along I would have a set or two of wet pants too!!!
Sounds like soooo much fun!
Where in the world do you find a bra that big???
Can't wait to hear more!
Until Next Time
Prim Blessings
Robin

Robyn ♥ said...

Awww come on...can't I be a bag? I'd settle on being a baggie until I am worthy of being a BAG!!
So glad you had fun!!

Allison said...

Sounds like great times with friends!

Trace4J said...

What stinkin fun and awesome new memories with your Friends.
Loved this post. Sure made me smile.
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Great Post..sounds like you all were having one hoot of a good time wet pants and all!!

Thanks for sharing the giggles I think everyone wishes they would have been along!

Hugs
Tonya

Theresa said...

It looks like you gals had a fantastic time and to much fun. :0)

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

How did I miss this post??

Fun!
Fun!
Fun!
Tam