Monday, October 1, 2012

2nd Annual Ornament Swap!!!

I am so late getting this out....sigh.... I kept forgetting...then I thought, maybe it's to late... BUT, I talked with a few of my blog friends and they said PLEASE do it!!!!  So here it is....
OLM 2nd annual ornie swap...
I went looking for the pictures I took last year...sigh, I must of deleted them..UGH! 
Please know these are my rules, I am not looking to hurt any one's feeling, for me this is how I found to be the easiest to handle doing this and to make sure I have no blond moments! LOL


So just to get you in the mood... few OLM handmade from last year that had a few ornies in the picture, and a one of my favorite little area's from last year... Hiding in here is a few ornies from the swap...
So here it goes:

1.  If you are interested in participating, please email me by this Friday Oct 5th! at folkart94@msn.com.  I am only going to accept 20 friends to do this, again, just for my sanity...LOL... last year I think I had 13 that played along, so I am sure this won't be a problem ( not to mention my mailman was new to my route and wonder what the heck I was doing with all the boxes coming in! LOL!!! I said funding his retirement!  Truly I love my mailman! great guy! )

 2.  You must be a follower of my blog!  I need to be familiar with you and your blog or comments left here on my blog... if you are new following me, email me, we can talk....

3.  Every ornie MUST BE HANDMADE!  No dollar store or store bought ornies... You don't have to have made them yourself, you can buy them on esty, ebay, in blogland if you like....

4.  You pick, send either 2 or 4 ornies to me by November 9th at the very LATEST!  I found even numbers work best for splitting them up....

This is how it works, you send your ornaments to me, I exchanged them out and for how many you send, you will receive that many back from other's here in blog land!  Lots of fun and so many wonderfully talented girls here!  Does this make sense?  No two will be the same...
And yes, you can send all the same or mix them up and send different ones, your choice on what you send to me...

5.  YOU MUST wrap them up pretty in a clear cello bag of some kind, and include your info..name, blog, email, so everyone knows who to thank!  VERY IMPORTANT!  And the clear bag is so I can see what they are so I don't give the duplicates to the same person...

5a.  Here is where I am sticking to my guns... Your ornaments MUST be sent to me in a box!!! NO Envelopes!!!!!  I spent a bunch of time looking for the right boxes last year for those that sent in envelopes..There is no telling the size of the ornie's that might come back to you, so please send me them in boxes only!!!!

6.  Next... this is for my sanity again, ONLY PRIORITY MAIL!  No first class or parcel post... I said this last year, yet some still sent only money for parcel or 1st class... A PAIN TO TRACK!  Who did and who didn't, so I just covered that to keep it straight in my head... again, trying to avoid blond moments here!

So how it works for what ever it costs you to send me the box, please include CASH in that amount for me to send it back to you.... Sadly there is no set rate for figuring this out...it's based on the zone of where you live, so  if it cost you say $7 bucks to send it to me, please include $7 for the return postage for the ornaments to come back to you. Does this make sense?  questions, email me... folkart94@msn.com and yes, there should be DC# too!!! Let's keep everything tracked!  It is the Holidays and the P.O does loose a package from time to time and it would suck to miss out on one's onries!

So if you would like to play along and receive some wonderful new ornies for your tree just in time for the Holiday season, I hope you will join the fun!  Email me, to know I received it I will email you back, if you don't get a email back from me, I didn't get it, and please do it again, and then after the 5th I will send out a email to everyone with my home address.

All Ornies MSUT be to me by November 9th at the latest!  I will then split them up and get them boxed back up and on their way by the 15th of November... Just in time for everyone's Holiday decorating!

7.  Lastly, you must do a show and tell post of your ornies once you receive them.  Those thank you's go a long way!
OLM

10 comments:

TheRustyThimble said...

This kind of stuff is exactly why I dye my blonde ever so rapidly graying hair, a little darker every time LOL!! Just kidding, I love it, sent you an email....this sounds like loads of fun

Hugs
Brenda

Mary said...

I miss out last year, and sorry I did as it looked like so much fun! Off to email you. Wishing you a wonderful week!
Hugs Mary

Dirty Martini Queen said...

Dang it, wish I was going back to the states before Decenber so I could get in on the fun. I'm sure it'll be a great swap.
Donna

Trace4J said...

Count me in too!
It was so much fun last year.
Happy Fall
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

BumbleBeeLane said...

I'm in.Off to email you.Warm Blessings!~Amy

Allison said...

Sent an email, I love my ornies from last year!

Beckyjean said...

Hello Ms. Marie~

I would love to play again!! Off to email you.

Becky

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Hi Marie,
If there is still room, I'm in.
I am going to try to send 4.
I just sent ya an email.
Tam

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

I too, watched from afar last year as the pics of all the ornies came in. I'd love to join the swap this year if you have room. I'll email you now.

COUNTRY PICKINS said...

Hi Marie,
I would love to join your swap, if it is okay. I follow your blog, and I thought your swap last year was amazing. Blessings,
Linda