Friday, September 14, 2012

Sneek Peek at My Early Works Update.....

Happy Friday everyone!  Still playing catch up from vacation... Then didn't feel good for a couple of days... I guess lots of crap is starting to go around.....
BUT... I will be updating my www.earlyworkmercantile.com page later this evening... Just finished taking pictures... I hope you have a moment you will take a peek later, after say 6pm....

Here is a teaser of what is coming.... along with some pumpkins of course... but maybe one or 2 with with a twist!
I am still busy trying to finish up a bunch of goodies for a selling blog update... Probably Monday or Tuesday at this point now, but there will be LOTS! I said I have been busy, and I am already thinking of the next Holiday, I just don't want to say it yet.... So these could be the last of my fall creations in the next update...Have a great Friday! OLM

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Love em!!

Raymond Homestead said...

These are so adorable!

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, oh my, LOVE the pumpkin people, prim pumpkin perfect. Blessings Francine.

Heather said...

These are great! What adorable little faces!
I'm excited to see the Sept. Prims! Is it on shelves yet? I havent seen it!

nancy huggins said...

awesome little faces..good job

alltheseboys said...

Oh I love the little guy with the tiny eyes. He just has the sweetest little face! Or she...geesh...I'm so unknowledgable when it comes to pumpkin gender!

lilraggedyangie said...

O be still my lil raggedy heart ..those are precious Marie I just love them !!! Rest up cant have you gettin too sick enjoy your weekend hugs lil raggedy angie

Mary said...

Love the faces Marie! I like your cat pumpkin on FB too!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww.....these folk are adorable! Robin