Wednesday, September 26, 2012

BOO! Pumpkin Update On My Selling Blog

BOO! 
This is just about the last of the pumpkins coming out of the OLM pumpkin patch this year!  Sigh.... I have just a few goodies I am still working on, BUT over on my selling blog is the last batch of goofy jacks!  All smaller sizes. 
I hope if you have a moment you can click on Orange Jack on the right and take a peek!

Thanks so much for all the wonderful kind comments on my creations and to everyone that adopts them and gives them wonderful homes! OLM

6 comments:

Raymond Homestead said...

They're all so cute!

Karen said...

Oh my Marie...your Pumpkins make me giggle...you are just the best!
Karen

Primitive Stars said...

Hi Marie, one sweet pumpkin patch right in that great old wooden bowl,primtastic!!!! Blessings Francine.

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Wow! It seems like pumpkin making time just started and now it's over! I think I lost a month or two somewhere! Love your pumpkins as always!--Jan

Jeanne said...

Wow! Your pumpkins are wonderful...LOVE them!! ~jeanne~

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Gotta Love Pumpkins!!!
So Cute ~ OLM!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin