Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A New Appreciation, Tuesday Display Chain!

Oh My!  I forgot!  One of those days, out to run a error or two, thinking I would be gone about a hour...5 hours later, OOPS! 
BUT, YEAH!  For 4 weeks Misi over at http://1890gablehousemusings.blogspot.com/ has brought back the Tuesday Display Chain!  I always love seeing what everyone does, and I didn't want to not join in....
SO, very quickly I went around my very messy home and snaps very quick pictures of my "new appreciation"... So nothing fancy here, only 3 pictures, but for me... it's crocks with the deep dark brown patina on them..OH skip goes my heart!  I have acquired a few new ones here over the summer...

 The one here in the middle of the window box is my lasted find, I love it's size, It's bit bigger then I thought it should be for here in the  window, but I love it so and tucked full of fall flower picks, a great simple fall statement!
 Love these, got them off face book early this summer and the dark brown one was a estate sale find for only $6 bucks!  That is my kind of price, now if they all would only be that cheap!! LOL
Then lastly, this has a great dark color!  washed out a bit by my open front door, but another great find at $15 bucks this summer... The antique shop I was at in WI, with hubby, I don't think she cared for this one and was glad to see it go, and I was more then happy to take it off her hands!
So there you have it , super fast just a couple of pictures, but old crocks, with that dark patina, skip goes the heart!  Off to see everyone else' new appreciation! OLM

18 comments:

Orange Sink said...

One can never have too many crocks Marie!! Love all of them! You got some great buys!
Thank-you for your sweet comments on "Mr. Candy Corn"! Always a thrill to have you visit!!!
Hugs!!!!
Cathy G

Tiff said...

Oh I love crocks too! And when I find them cheap I love them more :) Yours are all lovely.

Tiff

Robyn ♥ said...

I'm in love with your new crocks! Hey, they are my new favorite color too...Great displays! So glad you were able to jump on!!

frontporchprims said...

I can always appreciate a crock. No matter the size, color, or wear. Yours are no exception. What beautiufl ones you have on dispaly. I love the fall foilage in them. TFS. -Steph-

Carmen and the Primcats said...

Love all those beautiful crocks!

Carmen and the Primcats

Beckyjean said...

All I have to say is "I want!!" Lovin all those crocks. When are you going on vacation. I need some crocks to go with my new table I'll be getting from the OLM store. Hehe!!

Have a great night~Becky

Primsue said...

Love your crocks. You can never have too many.
Blessings,
Sue

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, wonderful warm post, love all your crocks, how can you not. You really got some great buys, wow, what a steal. Blessings Francine.

A Primitive Place ~ Tammy said...

Awesome new obsession!
No one can ever enough crocks.
Hugs,
Tam

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, I love all of your beautiful crocks, love how you have them displayed. hugs, Lecia

bettyj said...

Funny, the brown ones are my favorites too. I call them the old work crocks. Love them and enjoyed my visit

Cindi said...

The crocks are beautiful and I love that you got some for a good price, there are some out there, amazing! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Be blessed,
Cindi

BumbleBeeLane said...

Love the display in the window.Hubs had 125 crocks at one time but we scaled it back to just blue decorated with the exception of a few.Now we are down to about 30.Oh the addictions we get..smile..Warm Blessings!~Amy

Trace4J said...

Morning
Oh boy I love those brown crocks.
I think I need one or two now.
You have a great collection of crocks.
HUGS
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Hi, Marie~ Simply Beautiful crocks~ I am with on you on crocks just gotta love em~ Hubby always says how many is too many~ I say not sure yet~ I like getting the small one's cheap, can't pass them up!!!
smiles
Teresa

1890* said...

**CROCKS** Beautiful collection- My heart skipped a beat with your window display..It's perfect with your new crock. Love all colors, but i too favor those darker ones...-the dust collectors i call them ;0) but my favorite patina!
Thanks for sharing along {{HUGS}}

Karen said...

These would be one of my favorites too...I only have a couple but I so love them.
Karen

TheCrankyCrow said...

So now I have crock envy....(Yikes....that sounds worse than it is me thinks!) ;o) I adore salt-glazed crocks....and yours are absolutely gorgeous. Can't believe the prices you got them for....and let alone that last one in my stomping grounds!!! What have I been missing?!!! Glad you're in the chain again....I so missed it, but, ahhh....life happened. Hope to make it next week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin