Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Look What Came in the Mail Today & Early Work Update Tonight!

I wasn't looking for this today.... Such a fun surprise!!!  So, I have had a secret... Now I can share!!!  Four of my Goofy Jack Pumpkins are in the upcoming Sept. issue of PRIMS Magazine!!!!  I received my copy today!!!



 I haven't even had a real chance yet to look through it, can't wait to give it my undivided attention!... But first I needed to finish my update for www.earlyworkmercantile.com for later tonight..... So I thought I would share a picture of one latest creations that will be available tonight... I hope to update about 7pm, I hope you can stop by for a peek if you have a moment!
It is beginning to look a bit like fall around here... I have slowly been organizing my mess and bringing out hints of fall... I don't see it as rushing the season, but trying to extend my favorite time of year!  No Halloween, just fall colors.... so loving it! Enjoy! OLM

14 comments:

SharonDoesBaskets said...

YAY!!! Congrats, Marie! LOVE the little cover blurb with your name!!!! AWESOME!! :D Way to go!!

Janet-Olde Crow Primitives said...

Congratulations Marie. Well done!
Love your stuff.
Janet

Robyn ♥ said...

Congrats Marie!!! I need to find that magazine. Since they got rid of Borders, I have to drive 30-40 minuts to the nearest bookstore. :(
So happy for you!

Orange Sink said...

Wow! Marie! Congrats! The pages look fantastic! You can really keep a secret my friend! I will have to get me a copy for sure now!!!
Hugs!!!
Cathy G

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Congrats Marie! I was just thinking the other day "I wonder if I missed Marie's announcement?"--so happy for you and the pics in the magazine look WONDERFUL!! You must be so tickled!! :) --Jan

Trace4J said...

How wonderful for you.
Yipppppeeeeee your name looks awesome tooo..
SO happy for you.
Pretend cartwheels..Lol too chubs for real thing.
Hugs & JOY
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Shelley said...

How wonderful...congratulations. Your work is so worthy of this.....blessings

Primsue said...

Marie, congrats on your pumpkins being published -they are adorable. Great Job!
Blessings,
Sue

nancy huggins said...

Congrats Marie,,Good job on the pumpkins and you deserve a big pat on the back. You should be very proud...Keep up the good work
Hugs from Central IL

Mugwump Woolies said...

Can't wait to see all your goodies....looks like a wonderful article! Bravo, Marie!
Robyn

Robin said...

WOOOHOOO...Congrats to YOU and YOUR PUMPKINS!!! Can't wait to see them in the magazine!!

frontporchprims said...

Congrats Marie. What a fun secret to share. You are very deserving. Such talent. -Steph-

Mary said...

Congrats Marie!! I'll pick up a copy at Joanne's. Can't wait to see your goofy jack pumpkins in it!! I love mine!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Belated congratulations my pal.....You know I love, love, love what you do. And one of these days, I'm gonna get me your autograph on a copy of Prims..... ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin