Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'M Still HERE!!!!


YES!!! I am still here!  I feel like I have fallen off the the radar.... So busy... Where are the days going??? LOL... everything is coming so fast! YIKES!! Labor Day this weekend... We are taking off to spend some time at the lake....Creating pumpkins, witches, and more!  Trying to put out touches of fall... I am SOOO ready....No wonder I have a head ache!LOL
Last week hubby and I met up with Karen and her hubby from My Colonial Home for lunch and to pick up my handmades that she took to her show in PA..  Thank you, Karen SOOO much for offering to do that and sell a few of my creations in PA!!!!

So here is just a quick peek of what I have started around the OLM homestead...so much more to do... It will have to wait... I have a  few orders for pumpkins that  I need to work on too....

 So I did get a new old canning crock!  This one is a big one! Tucked it on my ledge under the window in the family room.  Tucked all things fall in it!  LOVE IT!  Simple and just says fall, perfect until Thanksgiving!
 Close up of the crock.....
 Kinda dark here... Tucked a prim leaf vine in the Basket Pam created from Primitives n Baskets... again, simple, love!!! Pumpkin guy created by my gal pal Barb from the Primitive Oswald!
 Creating some pumpkin gourds in blue and white... It is my plan to do a big update when I get back home... All things fall & Halloween, working in witches right now!.....

Then there's this... the mess I pulled out over 2 weeks ago... to go through... thin less desirable stuff.... UGH  There it sits... what a mess... well, it will be waiting for me when I get home....
I so need some R & R!!!  Though talk about bad timing at the busy time for me...LOL...YUP... Taking some work with me... No worries, Knuckles will be well taken care of... Boys home some of the time and another friend moving in to he doesn't get too lonely! Off to varnish some prim fencing I got today... I want to seal it, so it holds up well outside!... No rest here! OLM

9 comments:

Robyn ♥ said...

I just started putting a few fall touches around my house too. So ready! I was excited to put my long nosed pumpkin out from you! :) I love the flowers in your new/old crock, looks perfect!
Have a great/relaxing holiday weekend!!

BumbleBeeLane said...

Enjoy your weekend sweetie! Love your pumpkins can't wait to see what you creates.Warm Blessings!~Amy

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh my HECK....You just scared the crap out of me. Labor Day....this weekend?? Already??? Say it ain't so! Where the dickens have I been??? Never mind....don't answer that. Love your new crock - and the basket from Pam....Both look ever so loverly. I snuck out a couple of your pumpkin folk (only because DH (and "d" is not short for "dear" in this case) took my cupboard I had them in away from me. Oh, yeah....and your witchy poo had to come out....I usually try to wait until the first of September, but this year, that is going to bring the season of chaos, so I might not even get my fall decorating done. Boo hoo. (Hey, did someone say "boo"???) Ok....gotta run. Have a WONDERFUL lil' getaway and don't work too hard! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

dee begg said...

Enjoy your time away and relax. Fall is right around the corner...the summer whizzed by so fast.

D

Prims By The Water said...

Well thanks for reminding us that Summer is over this weekend...but I have already started putting out the fall goodies. Love your crock and your newest pumpkins! Take care, Janice

Trace4J said...

Happy Dance Summer is over..
Fall is in the air. Love those pumpkins can't wait to see what youve been creating.
Boy I love that crock.
Hugs
Trace


www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Karen said...

Hi Marie,
Goodness I haven't been around either...well I've made a couple posts but I just haven't had the time to blog hop!
Your Fall decor is gorgeous and now I want to get all mine out - and I mean all...not just the few pumpkins I have from you! lol
HAVE A GREAT TIME AT THE LAKE.
Karen

nancy huggins said...

Love the decor and the pumpkins look great. Try and get some R&R (if possible) and have a great week end. Will probably stay in here as it is supposed to rain for 3 days and can't sit at a craft show in the rain :(
Hugs
Nancy

Raggedy Creations said...

Love all your crocks on the window.

Felicia