Saturday, July 14, 2012

Quick Peek at My Early Work Mercantile UPdate


 Yikes  2 updates in one week....

 Well, we are back to hot and steamy!  UGH!  We did get a little rain, but we need so much at this point... days of nice gentle rains really...sigh... Then, I was out in blog land yesterday... and got a computer virus...I would even say the words I said....Not blog land's fault...just being on line did it.... Seems they upload this "security" protection to the computer hoping one will click on it because it's giving all these warnings that someone is hacking in for one's info... thankfully I have part of brain...LOL.. knew not to do it... disconnected the Internet from my computer... Steven tryed to clean it up and get if off..NOPE... off to geek squad to clean it up and a new and improved virus protection going in.... I think all these idiots that do this shit, if caught should have their finger all chopped off!  that way they can't play on the computer and wreck for the rest of us.... OR you can look at it as job security for all those that fix these messes... either way, what a pain in the ASS!  There I said it!

SO, here I am on Steven's computer.... I have just updated my early work mercantile page if anyone has a moment to peek...http://earlywork-primsbyoldeladymorgan.blogspot.com/2012/07/july-15th-update.html...  It is all things fall... I am dreaming of fall... Maybe something like 4 months of it... though the way our leaves on the trees are looking, it looks fall ish.... color is going to bad this year...double sigh....


OK, off my soap box... here is a couple of the creations I have listed up for adoption if anyone is interested.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  I think I am going to go sit on the patio and have a glass of wine!  Enjoy! OLM

13 comments:

Mary said...

I hope I don't click on anything. I'm usually the one that does. LOL!! Glad you are doing so good with your pumpkins!! We just got a heavy rain today.

Cottonwood Lane Primitives said...

I hate to wish the summer away but I'd love some nice fall weather too! We got a tiny bit of rain last week but not enough to help all the poor, suffering plants! We'll keep praying for rain and cooler temperatures! ~Roberta

TheCrankyCrow said...

Argghhh...glad you got some rain...we're still waiting (we got a few drops last night, but not enough to wet anything....thundering now, but the sun is shining.) Not glad to hear about the virus....I just updated my security program....hope it does it's job.

Re EWM update. D!*@ you!!!

(I meant that in the nicest way....)

Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Beckyjean said...

Lovin your newest creations Marie!!

Karen said...

OMgosh I love them.....don't know where your ideas come from but keep 'em coming!

We need to set a day to meet so I can get your dolls...and anything else you want to send along!

Karen

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love your newest fall creations!!!
Rained hard yesterday for a short time but not nearly enough ~ we really need more ~ today hot and humid ~ tomorrow much of the same.
Bummer about the virus ~ well said ~ and YES ~ cut their fingers off!
Enjoy your day!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, love the Pumpkin head, so prim,thanks for the sneek peek. Blessings Francine.

Michelle said...

Marie,
This has been the worst summer ever! I haven't enjoyed it at all, way too hot for me. I'm sorry about the virus, so aggravating. Can't wait till fall for decorating as well as the weather.
xoxo

Prims By The Water said...

Glad to see you are back to crafting Marie! Love your new goodies. take care, Janice

frontporchprims said...

Sorry to hear about the virus. That's awful. Your sneak peaks are so fun. love the color of the pumpkin. I think we are all wishing for fall to come soon. What an amazingly hot summer for all. Have a great day.
-Steph-

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Marie--you seem to be a target for computer problems this year--so sorry!! We had a problem 2 weeks ago, but Craig walked Al through a fix and we are OK now. He was an executive at Microsoft. LOVE all your punkins! Such personality! After all the virus trouble , forget the darn glass--slug it from the jug (or box! ;) )--Jan

Primsue said...

Love your new creations, Marie. Makes me wish for a bit of Fall.
Sue

Allison said...

Cute prim projects! Sorry to hear about your computer.