Friday, July 20, 2012

I am taking a little road trip...


Yikes... another week gone...time flying.... I have been a bit M.I.A.... busy filling a wholesale order for 18 pumpkins... Almost done!  Yikes, that stressed me out.... I have so many fun things in my head that I want to do for fall, I only hope I can get to them all...
Anyway.....
I am off tomorrow to Osh Gosh to spend a couple of days with the hubby, he is up there helping out getting ready for their big air show... So he left on Tuesday and is gone for a bit...Just me, my attack dog, Knuckles and the boys... Now it will be the boys & Knuckles!  Just for a few days... I have never driven this far by myself...Always had someone with me... So I am putting on my big girl pants and off on a 3 1/2 hour road trip tomorrow!  Then, Tuesday... HEHEHE!  So excited I am meeting up with Becky from Primitives N Stitchin's blog!  she is only about 30 minutes for Osh Gosh.... So we are going to play!  Can't wait... Though I had a back up plan to stay a extra day if we play to long....Now... I found out my brother is having knee surgery on Wednesday, and they need me to watch the kids... So I am have to come home... so I am giving myself a A.I.S time( that is ass in seat!) to hit the road on Tuesday of about 4pm!???  Becky that should give us plenty of time to play????
Speaking of my Niece's and Nephew.... We went last week to to watch Katie's Championship game!

They won their game so they took 1st place!  Look at that smile with her awards! Very Proud Auntie & Uncle!
Then...during the game... William being Will...LOL... wanted Steven to stick all his Nerf darts to his head....

 Such a goofy!  he cracks me up!  needed a picture!!!! 
Then in all my spare time, what do I do?  What is all it seems I am going?  Pumpkins!  Pumpkins! Pumpkin! 
So I have my camera ready to take with me! GSP! and some cash in my pocket! I will have a story to tell for sure!  And how fun to get to finally met Becky!  Next on the list to met Karen from My colonial home, she's even closer then Becky....!!! OLM

11 comments:

Beckyjean said...

Looking forward to finally getting to meet up!! I just hope we don't miss each other with both of us cranking our car radios. Hehe!! Nah~I don't think anyone would miss my big old red boat of a suburban coming down the street. Just don't buy all the goodies at Simpler Time in Ripon before I get there. We should have plenty of time to shop till we drop before you have to head home. Have a safe trip & I'll see ya on Tuesday.

Becky

Primitive Stars said...

Hello, yes, put your big girl pants on and you will do fine, sounds like a great time. Cute pictures of kids, LOVE the pumpkin face,so prim. Enjoy, Blessings Francine.

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Ok girl!! Pull up those gutchies and hit the road! I want to see pics of new goodies!! LOL! William's pic reminded me of Craig when he was 12--he thought it would be cool to stick a suction cup basketball hoop onto his forehead...spent a week at school with a 3 inch red circle on his forehead!! Well, at least I thought it was funny...him not so much!! Have a blast!!--Jan

BumbleBeeLane said...

Hmmm.I can only imagine the havoc you two girls can create..smile..Have fun!~Amy

renee said...

You have a good time! How wonderful that you get to hook up with Becky! She is a sweet lady too!
Can't wait to hear of your adventure!
Hugs,
Renee

Allison said...

Have a fun time, I hear you on putting on your big girl pants when it comes to driving alone. Sounds like you've had a busy summer so far with orders and everything else. Enjoy!

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Giggle..Sounds like you are headed out for a grat adventure in your big girl pants..and with money in your pocket..Should be fun & I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

Be safe and have a great time!!

Hugs
Tonya

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Hey Marie...
You likely already know....two easy to find antique malls:
Originals in Oshkosh
Fox River Antique Mall in Appleton

Have fun!
Kari

Rugs and Pugs said...

OMGoodness. You've never taken a 3 1/2 road trip alone??? Time to put on your big girl britches :)
My DSO hopes to leave tomorrow at 6 am to fly his home built airplane to Oshkosh. Pray for him to have a safe journey!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

Mary said...

You are probably back by now. How was your trip. I'll bet it was HOT at the air show. Let's see what you bought on your trip.

Heather Wise said...

Oh, my! Your picture of Will with the Nerfs stuck to his head just cracks me up! I teach 5th grade and see them stick all manner of things to their faces. Sometimes I turn around from the board and who knows what they have stuck to themselves. I have to walk away and laugh! Love your blog!