Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Swap Goodies from Amy!!!!!!


I joined in on the swap fun with Amy over at http://www.bumblebeelanecottage.blogspot.com/ for her summer Bee Happy Swap!!!!  Amy herself was my partner and she spoiled me with wonderful goodies!!!!  I couldn't wait to open up the box...so I didn't take pictures... Actually truth be told, I only took pictures this morning... With my back acting up, I am still moving slowly...anyway.... Look at my wonderful goodies...
 Not the best picture, but so many wonderful goodies!  Amy knows how I love everything child size, look at the adorable child's muffin tin, rolling pin, and tiny, tiny cookie cutters!!!! Love them.... Little dollie made my Traci at York Mountain!  Love her dolls.. Some beeswax, oh love beeswax!!!!  2 little pin keeps Amy made.... AND.... she thought I might be missing the "QUEENS" crow, so she sent me one!!!  Thank you Amy, you spoiled me and I love it all!!!
 So leaving the house unattended while laid up all week with the back... Slowly I am dusting and picking up.. Hubby did his best, but they just don't see what we see....
Anyway... I tucked my sheep beeswax on my old cash drawer and the crow tucked in front.....
 I put my lil gal with my other Traci doll in the front room......
 Tucked the pineapple beeswax with my kitchen collection of goodies on my stove board...Burning a Misi candle today.....
And, next to my child's stepback, I tucked my muffin tin, rolling pin and cookie cutters... I still need to tuck my other goodies in new homes... I will do that as I do much needed dusting!!!! 
Thank you again Amy for being a great swap partner, but truly a friend!!! OLM

15 comments:

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Hi Marie! Love all your new goodies! I have those very same teeny cookie cutters--they were mine when I was little--I think that makes them genuine antiques! ;) Love the beeswax and dollie--everything is great!!--Jan

Beckyjean said...

Hello there Miss Marie~

Love all your swap goodies from Amy. I really think it's time I do another swap. I've been missing them.

Have a great day & take it easy on that back~Becky

Pendleton Primitives said...

I have that same child's muffin tin! I found it at the Long Beach Flea Market last summer and I use it to make the kids little treats. All of your goodies are so nice and look lovely in their new homes.
~Christina

TheRustyThimble said...

Sweet Swap goodies Marie
I love your displays. Hope you back is better
Hugs
Brenda

BumbleBeeLane said...

Giggles..We must of had the same thought today,I just posted your goodies.Glad you enjoyed everything.Was so worried the crow would arrive broke so glad he didn't.Thanks so much for the wonderful swap Marie and for being you.Hugs!~Amy

Cindi said...

Hi Marie,
I am praying that your back continues to improve. Love all of the things that you got in your swap and where you found homes for them.
Have a good day.
Be blessed,
Cindi

renee said...

Love your goodies from Amy!
Her stuff always smells so good too!
I really hope your back gets better soon. I am having foot issues, so I understand what a pain that it can be. I may actually go to a Doctor for this too, somedays, I can barely walk, and it sucks big time! I force myself to walk anyhow.
Wish we could just replace parts after they wear out.
Hope you are having a good week so far.
Hugs,
Renee

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Look at all the wonderful gifts!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Wonderful goodies you got from Amy!!!
Isn't that pineapple the best???
Smells so good!
Enjoy all your wonderful treasures!
Prim Blessings
Robin

alltheseboys said...

What wonderful goodies! I hope that back is feeling better really soon! Katie

Farmhouse prims said...

Hi Marie, Awesome swap goodies! I love everything! Hope your back is doing better! hugs, Lecia

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

How sweet......also LOVE the blue enamelware on the little step back cupboard!
Hope you are getting better each day!
Kari

Trace4J said...

What sweet new treasures.
wow I heart that childs stepback.
Awesome.
Hugs
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

frontporchprims said...

It seems that Amy has tried to make her swap specail for you. She sent you just the things that you would love. How nice:) I have that same little doll from Traci and she is such a sweet treasure. I can smell that wax pinapple from here. Wow!!! What wonderful small treasures to fill your child's kitchen with. Honestly, she coudn't have done a better job. I am happy for you.
-Steph-

frontporchprims said...

I am sorry your back is still hurting. I hope that you can hurry up and get it fixed fast:) Wishing you well.
-Steph-