Saturday, June 9, 2012

FYI... Few New Handmades on my Selling Blog

Happy Saturday everyone!!!  I am jumping in super fast to let you know I finally added a few Americana handmade's to my selling blog... You can click on the picture of the dolls on the right and it will take you there.

I have been out of commission this week with my back... I see shots in my future again..UGH!... So if you see anything you might want to adopt.  Just email me at folkart94@msn.com.  Know I will get back to you, but I am having difficulties sitting for any length of time.  So I am not at the computer regularly. thanks so much for understanding!  Enjoy your day! OLM

7 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh pooey. So sorry to hear your back is giving you problems. Hope your struttin' like buck soon :)
Hugs~CArol

TheCrankyCrow said...

You did it again. Please stop. I'm gonna have to sign up for OLM Anonymous (or the OLM Poorhouse...) Hope that back gets back in line soon. I so know your pain....Hugs ~ Robin

Raggedy Creations said...

Oh no, hope you are feeing better soon.

Felicia

Cottonwood Lane Primitives said...

Sorry your back is ailing! Hope you can avoid the shots. Wonderful face on Lady Liberty. Love the little crown perched on top! ~Roberta

Farmhouse prims said...

Love your lady liberty doll. So sorry that your back is giving you problems, sending prayers your way. hugs, Lecia

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! I suspect you "run hard" most of the time...I can only imagine how hard it must be to be in such discomfort. All the best "get well quick" wishes are being sent your way. Oh...and I have the Open House sign tucked away for you!
Kari

frontporchprims said...

Oh no. Not your back again!!! I hope you start feeling better. I am going to your selling blog to check out your new creations. -Steph-