Thursday, June 21, 2012

DOLLS HOME FROM FOLK EVENTS, THEY ARE ON SALE!

 Yikes, what a week this has been!  First our computer was hacked...UGH!  so frustrating!  So, I am working off my son Steven's computer... Hubby is out of town... working on creating new pumpkins... etc.... then the back...double ugh!
ANYWAY... I was asked to participate in the FOLK Magazine events in OH, and KY.... so I sent off many of my "girls"... well it wasn't very good for my "girls"... and almost all of them came home today... But the adventures they are telling me.... LOL... First is they don't want to live here so.... I have listed almost all of them on my selling blog and have put all of them at least 25% off!!!  I don't normally put them on sale...but since there is so many of them and now I am working on fall creations... seems like the thing to do... ALL but 3 are my own designs most are OOAK'S.

 Here is a sampling of what is up on my selling blog, you can click on the picture of my dolls in the upper right hand corner... or here http://primitivehand-didsbyolm.blogspot.com/2012/06/blow-out-doll-sale-dolls-home-from-folk.html   Alma pictured here is a Pineberry Ln. pattern... and the Uncle Sam was created from a Bittersweet primitives pattern...  lil Betty in the middle is a OLM OOAK.....
I hope everyone is staying cool...we are baking here and NO RAIN!  UGH!!!  Have a great night! OLM

8 comments:

Bittersweetfolkart said...

Well they all look wonderful ~ and yes they have had
quite an adventure !

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

I think the girls have had their fill of travel and are looking to settle down!! They look great--hope they find loving homes.--Jan

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

I do believe you need to put your feet up, grab a doll or two....and take it easy.
sorry about your computer & your back...
Kari

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I can just imagine the stories their telling ~ glad to hear they made it home safely!
They sure are cute!
Sorry to hear about your computer and back!
Stay cool!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Farmhouse prims said...

sorry about your computer, that is terrible! Love all your girls, if only they could talk, the stories they could tell. he he hugs, Lecia

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Marie~ oh, yes, they are all just so cute~ wishing you some rain & cooler temps~ we had some rain this week, enough to perk a few things up, but still need more temps were hot, but today it is feeling great at 71 so much better then 90's!!
smiles
Teresa

frontporchprims said...

Your girls are world travelers. I hope they all find good homes. Wow about the computer. I am so sorry that happened. Hopefully it is all worked out soon. -Steph-

basketsnprims said...

Marie, I am so sorry you were hacked, that seems to be happening to so many people lately. love all of your girls~
pam